Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 Three Rookies

"Speak, what should I do? If I keep wasting it, it won't be the three of us," Cang Yuan gestured to the three of them, "it will be four of us who are neighbors."

In the dark, Cang Yuan and Cheng Yang Yunji were squatting next to the sheepfold, as if they were doing some secret operation.

He was really pissed off by Lin Yan today.

Moreover, Bai Mei felt shy after being messed with by Lin Yan. She didn't say a serious word to him all day, and she sorted things out in her own way.

There is a more terrifying possibility. Bai Mei was shaken by Lin Yan.

She really disliked herself and wanted to marry that chatty Eagle tribe orc.

Cang Yuan was so angry. When he first saw Lin Yan falling in front of his cave entrance, he should have kicked him down the mountain.

"You have a baby, you should tell me first."

Cheng Yang poked Yunji with his elbow.

He originally thought that if Cang Yuan was the clan leader, how could he, an orc who had a good relationship with Cang Yuan, be able to come up with more ideas on major matters in the future? Then he would be able to accumulate a lot of reputation in the tribe.

Who knew that the first idea the patriarch needed from him would be this kind of problem.

Our female is not the incarnation of the beast god, so how do we know how to chase her?

"Me?" Yunji didn't expect that it would be his turn to come up with ideas. "Myra is very gentle and kind. I was kind to her, so she agreed to have a baby with me."

Cheng Yang also nodded quickly: "The same goes for Xiaojiu. I gave Xiaojiu whatever she wanted at that time, and she agreed to it."

Cang Yuan: "Are you saying that I'm not good enough to Bai Mei?"

With the conscience of heaven and earth, he was completely obedient to Bai Mei, whether before or after passing the test.

When Bai Mei was very mean to him, Cang Yuan still fulfilled the obligations that a male should do to his female out of a sense of responsibility. Even though his leg was lame, he did not leave Bai Mei without meat.

Later, Bai Mei became better and better to him. He found that he could not leave Bai Mei at all now. In order to coax Bai Mei to be with him, even in name, he obeyed her words and gave her what Bai Mei wanted. If you can give it to him, give it to him.

Today, Lin Yan told Bai Mei that he didn't like him in person, and his heart hurt as if his claws were scratching him and bleeding.

"Maybe... Bai Mei is different from other females. After all, she is the incarnation of the beast god. However, I will say what I mean today," Cheng Yang put his hands together on his knees and analyzed, "Bai Mei is The possibility of the Beast God is very low. She should have received some education from the Beast God, so she has such knowledge and the ability to obtain the seeds given by the Beast God."

"But just because she knows much more than us, this leads to, uh, I mean a possibility," Cheng Yang glanced at Cang Yuan's expression, "Does she think we are not smart enough?"

"..."

No! enough! Cong! bright!

Cang Yuan felt like he was hit.

Cheng Yang said it euphemistically, but he was actually saying that he was not worthy of Bai Mei.

Bai Mei is beautiful, knowledgeable, has a good personality, is sincere and friendly to others.