Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 Extraordinary work rush

"These are sweet potato seedlings, which can be used to satisfy hunger. The yield is very high, and it is easy to store. It also tastes very good. It is sweet and soft when cooked. Even the elderly and children without teeth can eat it. Nutritional... nothing."

Bai Mei wanted to say that sweet potatoes are nutritious, but suddenly thought that the orcs didn't know what nutritional value was.

"Bai Mei," Cang Yuan looked at the sweet potato seedlings and stood there, a little lost in thought. He suddenly called her name seriously and said, "You are the incarnation of the beast god, are you still my female?"

After Cang Yuan asked, he looked at Bai Mei very seriously and nervously.

Bai Mei, who had tested them before, never let him get close to her, but now he has regained his identity. Although Bai Mei can touch her fur, she is not as close to her male as other females.

Bai Mei was embarrassed on the spot.

It was even more embarrassing than just now when Cang Yuan found out that she had conjured sweet potato seedlings out of thin air.

Bai Mei remained silent, but she saw Cang Yuan's eyes becoming more and more aggrieved.

Become pitiful.

The look in his eyes was like that of an abandoned stray dog.

If Cang Yuan was in the form of a wolf now, Bai Mei would definitely not be able to help but hug him, kiss and touch him, and say, baby, of course I like you the most.

But the person standing in front of Bai Mei now is a person!

Although he is an orc, he has the consciousness of a human and treats her as his partner and wants to be husband and wife with her!

Bai Mei likes canines, but not that kind of thing.

"In name, I do, but if you can't help it, you can find another female after your injury is healed."

Bai Mei thought, anyway, if she didn't wear it, Cang Yuan and Bai Mei would live in name only and there would be no difference.

"I understand."

Cang Yuan didn't know what he was thinking, but he looked a little disappointed. Bai Mei felt relieved when she saw that he didn't show any signs of being deeply hurt.

"I made these out of thin air but I don't want others to know. This is a little secret between the two of us, okay?"

Bai Mei said.

"Okay." Cang Yuan's eyes flashed, then he took the things and turned around and left the cave.

Frustrated, lost.

Cang Yuan didn't know why Bai Mei said this, she obviously seemed to like him very much.

What does it mean to be a female who is nominally his...

Bai Mei was not very happy after dinner, and she felt extremely depressed.

When going to bed at night, Cang Yuan asked Bai Mei to sleep on the animal bed inside, and made the floor himself.

The two of them were separated by a corner in the cave, and neither could see the other.

Cang Yuan lit a small fire in the cave, and with the faint light of the fire, he was playing with the tools that Bai Mei taught him to make during the day.

Suddenly I heard Bai Mei's voice.

"Cang Yuan, can we have a chat?" Bai Mei wanted to talk away, so that she would feel more relaxed.