Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Effects

If you drink it, you are passing over, but if you don’t drink it, you will fail.

Cang Yuan was tangled, Bai Mei went into the cave, dug out some animal skins and began to study.

Barbed traps are temporary workers after all, and now Baimei is betting that the beast world is undeveloped, the prey is abundant and there is no such thing as a trap before, so it is possible to have a significant capture effect.

But this is by no means a long-term solution.

After all, the number of catches still depends on probability, so she has to find a way to increase this probability.

Orcs are also human beings. In Bai Mei's view, it is impossible for human civilization to stagnate at the primitive stage, and she cannot accept it.

Bai Mei wanted to capture some docile animals alive and raise them. Although the species of the animal world are different from those on the earth, there are some overlaps in the gene tree.

For example, the rabbit mentioned here is a white animal similar to the earth. It has a well-developed back and is good at jumping. However, its eyes are not red, and its ears are like a folded cat, and they cannot stand upright.

Bai Mei really wanted to complain, but if you didn't have your ears pricked up, why are you called a rabbit?

There is also a kind of animal called colorful sheep. Each sheep has a different solid color, but they are all extremely bright. A flock of sheep looks colorful.

According to the idea that the more colorful the more poisonous, Bai Mei really wanted to know which ancestor had the guts to be the first to eat such a gorgeous thing?

However, the taste of Banlan sheep is indeed the same as the mutton Baimei had eaten before, with a bit of an unpleasant smell.

Bai Mei wants to use a rope and a big stone as a trap, that is, a branch is placed horizontally in the middle of the pit. Once a prey runs to the branch, it will be pulled down by the rope connected to the branch and the stone will fall to cover the trap.

However, the trap must be big and the rocks must be bigger, otherwise the prey will easily escape, so Bai Mei will never be able to complete it alone.

As long as the simple trap is successful, her capture trap will be convincing, and this kind of strength will naturally be completed by a strong male when she lives.

Bai Mei put down the animal skin and sighed, returned to the animal skin bed, and lay down next to the warm, soft and furry big wolf.

Although Cang Yuan was covered in muscles, his fur was soft, as if Bai Mei was leaning against a ball of cotton.

Instead of recognizing the bed as she imagined, Bai Mei fell asleep unconsciously after a day of exhaustion.

The moon and stars are rare.

Cang Yuan opened his eyes in the darkness, listened to Bai Mei's even breathing beside him, and stood up carefully.

Bai Mei fell into a deep sleep, but was not awakened.

With his limbs still weak, Cang Yuan walked to the stream in front of the mountain and drank water.

"Cangyuan?"

Yunji, who was in charge of patrol tonight, saw the figure by the stream. The slight tapping of his left hind leg made him recognize that it was Cang Yuan.

The two have been good friends since childhood. When Cang Yuan told Yun Ji that he was going to the southern swamp, Yun Ji almost beat Cang Yuan.

When Cang Yuan came back from the swamp, Yun Ji heard the news that he was poisoned but did not come to visit. Not only was he angry, but he couldn't bear to see Cang Yuan die like this.