Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 Social Division of Labor (1)

Tongji had already thought about it: "I know you juniors are grateful for your kindness. But our tribe will always become stronger step by step. Now the pressure of survival is greatly reduced. If we can't survive like this, what else can we do?" How can we help our tribe become stronger?”

Powerful is a word that the orcs have worshiped for a lifetime.

A strong individual with a voice in the tribe.

A powerful tribe with a voice on the continent.

Many weak tribes are sometimes attacked by cold-blooded tribes that cannot give birth to females, and rob the females. In the end, they are unable to reproduce and the race is cut off.

Races like the Eagle Tribe, Snake Tribe, and Mermaid Tribe, which are born with an egg, cannot hatch a female.

They often rely on attracting females from other races to reproduce, and some - the snake tribe that will make females weak and die after giving birth - rely on robbing.

When everyone heard the word "powerful", although they felt that what Tong Ji said was still a bit awkward, they began to look at each other in confusion.

"You're a heartless bad boy!" Wan Shu scolded Tongji with all his face. Seeing that Tongji, who was almost 70 years old, was called a bad boy, he couldn't have any temper at all.

"The old man is no longer useful. If your influence becomes stronger, you will kill us to silence us?!"

"Uncle Wanshu, what I mean is that everyone has to work hard to survive. The orcs who have spare energy should build tribes, have more babies, and raise the babies to be stronger, instead of..."

"Instead of wasting it on useless things like us?" Wan Shu led many elderly orcs with red eyes.

"Then we can just die! What else do you mean, everyone should do their own thing! From now on, all orcs over eighty years old and those with limited mobility can just die!"

"Tongji boy, how could you make such a decision!"

Bai Mei listened to Tong Ji's nonsense, and this theory of natural selection made her feel uncomfortable.

It is obviously a tribe that has developed some civilization, and everyone is even a bunch of simple big wolf dogs. Why do they have to build this kind of "living human grave"?

"The Beast God has blessed us and given us such a good method, so that we can have a brand new tribe! As the leader of the tribe, I must consider the development of the race!"

The same good fortune and misfortunes diverted the waters to the east, and Bai Mei was finally mentioned.

Everyone looked at Bai Mei, especially the old orcs, and their eyes made Bai Mei feel trembling.

Not the resentment she expected.

It's a begging.

Begging the beast god to give them a way out.

Tongji didn't expect that everyone would react like this.

Looking at Tongji who was stunned on the stage, Bai Mei snorted in her heart.

It was this Tongji that made her assume that these orcs were modern humans.

It seems that most wolves are simple and kind-hearted.

Worthy of being the ancestor of the loyal dog Gou!

Bai Mei stared at Tong Ji and walked up to the stone, and said to the following: "Everyone must have heard indirectly or directly that I am the incarnation of the beast god. Now let me explain it to everyone."