Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211, New Year

  Chief of Staff Xie and Secretary Ding started talking about partners.

  Secretary Ding didn't think Xie Yaoxing could last three years. Unless he had the spirit of "The Foolish Old Man Moves Mountains", sooner or later he couldn't stand it and would have to separate from her.

  The relationship between the two of them was very business-like, and there was no romance. There was no passion like when young people were talking about their relationship at this time. For example, they had to stay together all day long, go to dinner parties, walk, go to the park, go to the ballroom to dance, and go to sing. Watching movies... After having a military partner, these became luxury wishes.

  Xie Yao Thank God.

  Therefore, the two of them met once or twice a week and never wrote to each other. Apart from these one or two meetings, they had no other contact at all. Xie Yaoxing gave Secretary Ding a vaccination in advance. If he went on a business trip or was stationed in the field for training, He will even enter a state of disconnection.

  These work restrictions and past blind dates made Xie Yaoxing deeply realize that he was not a good partner. Some girls would choose to be with him because of the glory of being a soldier, but when they got along, they would make such a mess. The problem is, compared with other gentle and considerate people, he doesn't have that much time or thought to coax the little girl, and he doesn't bother to put in the effort.

  When he first looked at Secretary Zhong Ding, he also fell in love with her independence. She was not a woman who needed to be coaxed.

  In fact, this was indeed the case. Secretary Ding never complained that Xie Yaoxing had no time to spend with her.

  Even Secretary Ding found that it was quite comfortable to talk to Xie Yaoxing. She had a partner with good conditions in name. They met once or twice a week and spent one or two hours together each time. It would not have any impact on her busy work. , she can still focus on her work, and Xie Yaoxing will not dislike her as a woman who is too career-minded like ordinary men.

  Secretary Ding went from refusing to talk to Xie Yaoxing about a date to "it's not bad to talk to him about a date."

  "If it's three years, it's not impossible to get married..." This is what Secretary Ding planned. After three years, her work and career will have stabilized. By then, she will be ready to start a family and start a business, and she will not be pregnant or have children. It affects work too much.

  After Xie Yaoxing and Secretary Ding talked about their partner for half a month, Secretary Ding became more and more satisfied with the person they were talking about and got used to their way of getting along, while Xie Yaoxing began to become more and more dissatisfied.

  "...Why doesn't she cling to me at all?"

  In the past, Xie Yaoxing disliked the fact that the little girl was too clingy. He was immersed in work and was too lazy to deal with other people's requests. He found clingy women too annoying.

  Now Secretary Ding no longer sticks to him, and he feels uncomfortable again.

  We only meet once or twice a week, which is too little!

  Thinking so in his heart, Xie Yaoxing pretended to be casual and said to Secretary Ding: "I'm not that busy at work. I can spare time at noon and evening. If you come to see Principal Su at that time, ask Principal Su to tell me in advance. I'll go." Meeting you and chatting for ten or twenty minutes is not a big deal."