Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181, Condemn

  "This man has a much better figure than me." Jiang Jiakang resisted taking out a cigarette from his trouser pocket. If Su Yuting found out, she would go crazy for a few more days.

  Su Yuting was very opposed to him smoking, but... smoking could relieve stress. How could she understand how much pressure he was under by spending time with such a weird and unpredictable rich woman every day?

  Jiang Jiakang sucked his cigarette holder to enjoy himself, thinking about the "male secretary" he had just seen. He thought that the figure, height and profile were the model for a man to be a "secretary". That woman was very discerning.

  I don't know how much he earns per month.

  The woman accompanying him was also very beautiful. She seemed to have a family. It was probably because her husband was not good-looking, so she looked for the pretty pretty girl next to her to relieve her boredom.

  "It's not easy for us pretty boys to do things these days..." Jiang Jiakang sighed a few times, but he didn't expect that after leaving the construction site, he would still have to do "strength work" every day, which he called "fitness" euphemistically.

  The rich woman likes this kind of "strong body" after working out. Jiang Jiakang thought that the man he just saw was handsome, tall and dressed with wide shoulders and narrow waist. He didn't know how many hours he had to "work out" every day.

  Moreover, he can act coquettishly, make trouble, and take the initiative to find women to go to five-star hotels... Compared with him, he is really not qualified as a pretty boy.

  Jiang Jiakang touched his face.

  Su Yanting and Jiang Rong returned to the table. At this time, in addition to the few people who came, two more people were standing at the table talking to Principal Duan. The atmosphere was very strange and seemed tense.

  "Old Duan, you can't imagine that even if you are a poor principal, you can come here to eat and earn a lot of money." The man was wearing a beige suit and looked like a dog, but what he said did not sound so good.

  Principal Duan looked ugly: "You can come here to eat, why can't I come here to eat?"

  The person speaking in front of him was his former classmate, Chen Jiaming. His family used to be poor and he wore rags. In the past few years, he had made a small fortune doing business. He was becoming more and more ostentatious and looked down on the poor. He felt that they were If you don't work hard, you will be poor.

  Compared with Chen Jiaming, Principal Duan's parents are both employees and his conditions in the school are pretty good. He does not have the ambition to make a lot of money. He is determined to run a technical secondary school well and satisfy his personal wishes.

  The girl Chen Jiaming liked when he was studying had a crush on Duan Zhouping, so he always hated Duan Zhouping. Now that he is rich, Duan Zhouping is just a bad principal. I heard that students can't be assigned work. He keeps making trouble every day and the school can hardly open. Go down, what a joke.

  These two days have been full of twists and turns, are you willing to come to a Western restaurant for dinner?

  Chen Jiaming mocked carelessly: "You're a poor guy, open your eyes and look at the menu. How many times can you afford to eat? With so many people, you can't bear to order the dishes, caviar, foie gras, black truffles Are you reluctant to order a few more?"

  Duan Zhouping's face looked extremely ugly at this time. This Chen Jiaming spoke too much.

  "Who is farting here in such a big restaurant? It really stinks!" Su Yanting stood in front of Jiang Rong and sneered directly.