Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91, College Entrance Examination

Liang Cuijin brought the roast duck, said a few words and left.

The roast duck wrapped in oil paper was still steaming hot and full of fragrance. It was fresh and genuine. It was already sliced. Su Yanting tasted it and found it tasted pretty good. She called Jiang Rong and Chenchen over to eat.

Su Yanting whispered to Jiang Rong: "To show your courtesy for nothing is to commit adultery or to steal. If you eat someone else's roast duck, you have to be careful." "Are you trying to

defraud the house from me again?"

Jiang Rong: "The water is coming to stop it, the water is coming. Come and cover it with earth."

Su Yanting: "Your second uncle's family also wants to take over the ancestral home?"

Jiang Rong: "Probably not. Just the dilapidated house with rotten tiles. Their family doesn't like it, and they are not willing to go back to their hometown."

Su Yanting: " Seeing that we are back, you still want to borrow the yard?"

Jiang Rong shook his head: "A cousin moved away, and my cousin got married. She has two sons living in her family now, so she doesn't have to worry about space for the time being." Su Yanting: "I don't care, just eat

. Eat it, but you won't recognize it after you eat it."

Jiang Rong laughed.

The next day, the cousin of the second uncle's family came to the door with his daughter-in-law, carrying snacks and a few stacks of cold dishes. This cousin's name was Jiang Jinghao, and his wife Qin Yi was the third eldest son of the second uncle's family, and they also The one with the best fortune in his family worked as a cook in a large factory. In the past two years, the tide had risen, so he moved out with his wife.

The cook is starving to death. Jiang Jinghao has a good father-in-law, the successor of the royal chef. He suffered a disaster a few years ago. Since he came back in the restaurant last year, his family's life has been getting better and better. Jiang Jinghao learned some skills from his father-in-law and is now able to play a leading role.

Jiang Jinghao was also filial and eager to please the Jiang family. There were no more brothers living in the house, so he took the initiative to move out. The family couldn't afford meat, so he took the initiative to send meat and vegetables... But he was so diligent and filial, but the Jiang family looked down on him. I think he has no future.

In a scholarly family like the Jiang family, academic career is the first priority, and everything else is just heresy and not on the stage.

Being reduced to being a cook is such a disgrace to our ancestors!

Jiang Jinghao grew up in this environment, and he believed that his family was right, he was just a useless cook... But he always wanted to show off himself in front of his parents and uncles. Now times are different, what happened to the cook? A cook can also have status, honor, and respect.

Yesterday's roast duck, which he took the initiative to honor his parents, was transferred to his cousin's house next door.

His wife Qin Yi was very angry when she learned that he had gone to deliver something to his parents-in-law yesterday.

In her family, there is a daughter-in-law who supports her parents' family every day. In her family, there is a husband who supports her husband's family every day. This husband is the one who is least liked by his parents among the three brothers.

Qin Yi: "Excusing my duck as a favor is a stupid thing?"

Qin Yi dragged Jiang Jinghao and knocked on the door of his cousin Jiang Rong's house. Qin Yi wanted to meet her husband's cousin and what kind of people they were. , yesterday's duck can't be given away for free, it's her duck.