Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Su Yanting

In 1975, after the Qingming Festival, after several spring rains, the eyes were green, surrounded by mountains, and dozens of families were staggered.

It's not a busy farm day. After work, Su's family had lunch at home in the afternoon.

Rural people usually eat and don't pay attention to anything. There is no table. A family of seven eats around a large pot in the center. Rice bowls, vegetable bowls, wine cups... are placed directly on the ground.

When Su Baozhong had dinner, he always had to drink a cup of rice wine first. He tasted the wine shallowly. His wife Chen Xiuyun next to him picked up a long bamboo tube and blew it under the pot. The red light flashed, and the sparks floated up, and the firewood burned more vigorously.

Five or six sour peppers floated in the middle pot, boiled out a pot of sour and spicy soup, poured washed fresh wild vegetables, dried yellow bamboo shoots, seven or eight slices of thin bacon, stirred with chopsticks, and the sour soup gurgled and bubbed, making people couldn't help swallowing.

Chen Xiuyun opened the lid of the pot and boiled the pot with high skin, which was full of white rice. Although the Dawan production team is in remote mountainous areas, the place is unique. A large area of rice fields are intertwined. Except for the specific years when the grain collection index was not completed, in seven years, after completing the grain delivery task every year, the rest of the white Rice is enough for the family to eat for a year. The Su family usually lacks oil and meat, but only rice is open for eating.

The rice eaten by the Su family was shaken by the production team's threshing machine. The grain shell was not clean, and the rice grains were mottled with yellow-brown grain shells, and the taste was a little rough.

The seven members of the Su family have to cook a large pot of white rice when eating. Every time they cook, it is estimated by Chen Xiuyun. Sometimes more, sometimes less. When eating, everyone rushes to make a large bowl of rice first. Only those who finish the meal first are qualified to add more rice.

Su Baozhong and Chen Xiuyun have a total of four children. Their eldest son, Su Peiliang, 20 years old, married his wife Xu Qunlan, and his eldest daughter-in-law is now pregnant.

The second daughter Su Yanting is 18 years old; the third daughter Su Yuting is 17 years old; the youngest son Su Peiqing is 12 years old.

The Su family has many adults, and the youngest children are all over 12 years old, which is equivalent to the adult labor force. Life is booming. The eldest son married a daughter-in-law and immediately took a grandson. Logically, Chen Xiuyun should laugh every day. Unfortunately, Su Yanting's absurd marriage in November last year has made her regrets him.

For the past six months, the Su family has been making trouble because of this matter.

Su Yanting and Zeng Yunjun have a marriage contract. Zeng Yunjun is young and successful. He joined the army early, made contributions and worked. Now he is the deputy battalion commander. Last November, he returned to his hometown to visit his relatives. The Zeng family and the Su family thought about letting the two get married quickly.

On the wedding day, Zeng Yunjun came to Su's house to welcome her. Su Yanting suddenly asked for the radio for a "really good skirt" in the city of Huyang... If not, he would not marry her. Zeng Yunjun was extremely angry. In anger, he welcomed Su Yanting's sister Su Yuting home to marry and finished all the ceremonies.

Now, the Zeng family and the Su family are all dumbfounded!

Su Yanting, a member of the Zeng family, is the daughter-in-law of the Zeng family, and the daughter of the Su family is also Su Yanting. However, Zeng Yunjun is stubborn and determined that the person who married him is Su Yuting. He doesn't want Su Yanting.