Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61: Learning from each other

"Your Yuting is a good wife!" Tang Sufen said happily and left.

Chen Xiuyun stood at the door of her house, feeling anxious. Thinking about what Tang Sufang had just said, she felt even more uncomfortable.

In the past, she only thought that Yan Ting had married a good man, passed the exam as a salesperson, and became a women's representative... Chen Xiuyun thought that she was living a good life, but she never thought about whether there might be something hidden behind her.

In the past, Su Yanting had such a devilish temperament at home and could not bear the slightest injustice. Now she was under the control of her son-in-law. Chen Xiuyun sighed.

She couldn't sleep for several nights and called Su Yanting: "Yanting... did the son-in-law hit you?" Su Yanting: "?" "Mom, what did you say?" Chen Xiuyun whispered:

"

Son

-in-law Has he ever hit you?"

Even though she spoke softly, the women's director on the side still heard Chen Xiuyun's words, and the women's director's eyes widened.

The person Su Yanting married, he... beats women?

Chen Xiuyun's question to her daughter was definitely not groundless. Was Su Yanting beaten?

The corner of Su Yanting's mouth twitched: "No, who said he hit me?"

"Really not?"

Su Yanting hesitated to speak. Does hitting that place count?

Chen Xiuyun said quickly: "Why didn't you say anything? Did I really beat you? If I really beat you, you must tell your mother. In this age, we don't want to hit women." Su Yanting: "No, Mom, don't listen to what others say

. ."

"Why did he hit me when I was pregnant with his child?"

Chen Xiuyun breathed a sigh of relief and asked again: "Did he force you to read and study? And gave you lessons?"

Su Yanting: "...he was teaching me. He also gave me classes to study. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been able to pass the sales clerk exam."

Chen Xiuyun sighed, thinking how tiring it would be to study. Her daughter was married and was forced to study.

Chen Xiuyun: "You're tired."

Su Yanting: "..."

After hanging up the phone, Chen Xiuyun still felt that Su Yuting was better married. Obviously these things should have belonged to her sister Yan Ting, but now Yan Ting is married to a so-called "A good partner", but he is so far away from his family, and his husband is a rare only child.

In their rural areas, the strong bullies the weak, and the big bullies the small. There are many men in the family, so they have the confidence to "fight for water and land" outside. If you have an only son, he will be bullied to death by other families, and if you have only one daughter, it will be even worse. To be devoured.

If the accident hadn't happened before, it would have been Yan Ting who married Zeng Yunjun, and it was Yan Ting who followed her husband to change jobs and return to his hometown... Yu Ting took away all the benefits from her sister.

Chen Xiuyun: "It is said that fallen leaves return to their roots. If given a choice, how many people are willing to leave their hometown?"

The younger daughter returned to her hometown, and her husband suddenly became a cadre of the Grain Bureau. Comparing these two sisters, Chen Xiuyun couldn't help but feel more sorry for the only child who was married far away and was pregnant. The eldest daughter who has no one to take care of her.