Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111, getting on the machine

Su Yanting and his wife brought Chenchen back to the courtyard. At this time, the college entrance examination results had been released, and another admission notice came from Uncle Jiang's family. However, it was just a little-known elementary school. Uncle Jiang was not satisfied and did not let his son go to school. , plan to take the exam again next year.

Uncle Jiang's family had nothing to gain this time. None of the three sons was admitted to college. Only the third son and his wife's careers were booming. They could make some extra money from weddings and weddings every now and then, and their living standards were rising steadily.

Uncle Jiang's family was still poor, and he scolded his second uncle's family for not wanting to make progress and losing the face of their ancestors.

Su Yanting was enjoying herself while eating melon and watching the show.

She and Jiang Rong took out the old books at home to show them, and Jiang Rong told her that the old house in Su City had been transferred to his name.

Su Yanting dug out the account book from a pile of old books, which recorded some things, "Back then, a lot of gold was confiscated from the house?"

Jiang Rong: "The eldest uncle and the second uncle were afraid of taking the blame, so they blamed it on my father."

Su Yanting: "That's really unkind."

Not to mention the unexpectedly preserved antique books, the gold recorded in the books will also be a windfall in the future.

Su Yanting seemed to have heard the old man say that when the liquidation is carried out in the future, the gold that was confiscated before will be returned to the original owner at an amount of fifty yuan per gram.

Now that the house is back, the gold needs to be discounted as compensation?

After a casual calculation, this is a huge sum of money.

Although the college entrance examination has been resumed now, some communes, teams, factories have emerged and are the first to make money, and some small markets and self-employed businesses have sprung up in the city. However, these were still gray areas in 1978, and we had to wait until 1979 , the first year of economic opening up, the policy has been clearly implemented, and only then can self-employed individuals truly take a clear path.

It is not suitable to start a business now. Rather than being self-employed, it is better to go to college and wait a few years until you graduate from college. If the conditions are right then, you may be able to start a business in Zhongguan Village.

As school started approaching, Su Yanting and his wife wanted to continue studying. Jiang Rong tried to arrange Xiao Chenchen into the kindergarten affiliated to Huaqing University. This kindergarten catered for children aged two to six. Su Yanting had already observed her for a semester in advance, and the conditions of the kindergarten were very good. , you can feel free to send your children in.

The kindergarten is located in Huaqing University, so it is convenient to pick up and drop off children.

Su Yanting: "Chenchen, you are going to study too!"

The little guy was very excited when he learned that he was going to "study", because his parents were both "study", and now that he was going to study, it showed that he was a "little adult", which made him full of confidence.

Chenchen: "Mom is studying! Mom is studying! Mom is studying!"

Under the influence of his family environment, he is very much looking forward to going to kindergarten.