Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21, Good Son-in-law

The two sisters Su Yanting left the train station, took a ride to the countryside, and walked onto the village road. The sun was shining brightly, so Su Yanting held up an umbrella. As soon as they reached the entrance of the village, they were noticed by many villagers.

"The sisters from the Su family are back?"

"When you come back, let's face the reality and don't marry a country man!"

"What is Su Yanting holding in her hand? Why did they take so many things!?"

"Oh my God, Su Yanting is holding a radio!"

A group of people gathered around the Su Yanting sisters. It was originally to watch the show, but later it turned into a surprise. Not only did Su Yanting have a radio in her hand, she also wore a brand-new watch on her wrist.

Aunt Xu from the village could hardly hold the sickle in her hand: "Sister, didn't you have a falling out with the Zeng family? Where did this radio come from?"

Su Yanting smiled and said: "When I went to see Zeng Yunjun, I scolded him several times and said I wouldn't marry him. Later, a male officer thought that I had a unique temper. He fell in love with me and wanted to date me. "

The villagers were so shocked that their jaws dropped: "??!!!!!!"

"These are gifts from my new partner, who also said that he will come to my house next month to propose marriage to me."

As he talked, he had already reached the door of Su's house. Chen Xiuyun came forward and grabbed Su Yanting: "Why is there another radio in your hand?"

Su Yanting: "This is a gift from my partner. The new partner is called Jiang Rong."

Now that she came back with the radio, Su Yanting directly told everyone about the person she was talking to Jiang Rong. Even if she didn't say it, when the militia captain came to deliver the things, everyone would still know about it.

This is how it is in the village. Every little thing will make the whole village aware and become a source of idle gossip for everyone.

Su Baozhong and Jiang Wen's father and daughter also came out of the house at this time. They were all shocked when they saw Su Yanting. Su Baozhong said: "Yanting... you have a new partner?"

Jiang Wen: "Eldest niece, you, you have a new partner?"

Su Yuting smiled happily: "My sister fell in love with a male officer, and he was so generous. He gave my sister a lot of things!"

The father and daughter Jiang Wen and Jiang Lingjuan looked at each other, and other villagers also murmured in their hearts. It's not that the sisters of the Su family turned against each other. The relationship between the sisters was very bad. But now... they are quite close to each other as sisters. Su Yuting found a new partner, Su Yuting was so happy! She was truly happy for her sister!

Jiang Wen said anxiously: "What kind of family conditions does this male officer have?"

Su Yanting: "The family conditions are very good, much better than those of the Zeng family. Radios and watches are given as gifts. I have only known him for three days."

When Jiang Wen heard this, his face turned pale. Jiang Lingjuan on the side tightened her sleeves and gave away the radio and watch as soon as she said so? How good of a family condition does this have to be?

Could it be that he is trying to make a fool of himself?

People in the village are accustomed to "hate some people and laugh at others". When they heard that Su Yanting had found another good partner, Aunt Xu on the side deliberately made trouble and said: "Yu Ting, your sister has found a new partner, why are you like this?" I'm so happy, didn't Zeng Yunjun marry you later?"