Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151, Su Daji

  At the banquet, there was a baby stroller beside Su Yanting, which happened to be a new one given by her grandfather, so she used it directly. The two little girls sat in it. Su Yanting took a few bites of the food and teased the two little guys from time to time.

  These two little girls are popular darlings. Knowing that they are Mr. Ye's great-granddaughter, they all want to praise them.

  "The two children are so beautiful."

  "Dragon and phoenix?"

  The little guys all have short hair, moist eyebrows and sharp eyes. They look like boys and girls, so some people mistakenly think they are twins.

  Su Yanting said: "Two little girls."

  Someone on the side asked: "What's your name?"

  "The nickname is Yuanyuanrun, the name is Jiang Yuan, and Su Jinzhi." Su Yanting said generously.

  The person who asked was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "Not bad, not bad."

  Ye Zeming, who was at the other table, heard this and gave Jiang Rong, his nephew at the same table, a cold look, "You just let your wife run wild, how can brothers and sisters have different surnames?"

  He really couldn't control his nephew. He had been disobedient since he was a child. He took it upon himself to marry a daughter-in-law, and he also took it upon himself to let his youngest daughter take her mother's surname. This didn't make anyone worry at all.

  Even though his wings are hard, he doesn't even take his uncle seriously.

  "I'm happy." Jiang Rong lowered his eyes and took a sip of wine. Hearing his uncle's words, he didn't refute much. After all, this was grandpa's birthday party, and the uncle and nephew couldn't quarrel.

  Jiang Rong turned his head and glanced in the direction of Su Yanting. There was a bit of tenderness in his eyebrows. When the people at the table saw this scene, they laughed and joked a few times.

  "The young couple have a good relationship."

  Jiang Rong's eldest cousin Ye Qin glanced at the stroller, thinking about the two beautiful little girls, and envied Jiang Rong's cousin.

  "Cousin, as the eldest brother, I have to envy you." Ye Qin said this sincerely. He really envied his cousin's harmonious family and children.

  After he said this, his younger brother Ye Shen followed up and said, "Who says it's not the case?"

  Ye Shen is now divorced from his wife and is raising a child alone. He doesn't have much to ask for. He only occasionally sees his cousin and his wife being affectionate. Although he can't imagine what kind of relationship it is, he is very envious.

  Zeng Rong put down her chopsticks. Her two sons' sincere words of envy made her choke and unable to eat.

  She was very unaccustomed to such a scene, just like the east wind overpowering the west wind. When Jiang Rong was a child, his father did not love his mother. He stayed at the house of his grandpa and uncle. He was with his two sons. Zeng Rong saw it in her eyes. He always had a condescending attitude.

  How could he make her children envious?

  Now that time has passed, as if falling from a high place into the dust, Zeng Rong can no longer accept it.

  For Zeng Rong, this was a thorn in her heart.

  Zeng Rong picked up a handkerchief and wiped her mouth. She smiled and walked to Su Yanting's side, teasing the two little girls Yuan Yuanyuan, "These two little girls are well raised. One is just like father and the other is like mother."