Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71, Doctor Jiang

It had been raining for several days, but it finally cleared up. Su Yanting walked for a while in the evening, and she felt uneasy. She always felt that the baby in her belly was going to come out in the past two days, especially today, she had already done it. Ready to go to the hospital.

Jiang Rong also took paternity leave, and the couple waited for the birth of their baby.

However, after finishing dinner and reading for a while, there was still no movement in his stomach. Jiang Rong made the bed and the couple went to sleep together.

Su Yanting was helpless: "Why doesn't it come out yet?"

Jiang Rong smiled: "It loves to cling to mom, so it wants to pick a good time."

Su Yanting: "If it doesn't come out, it will time out."

Comrade Xiao Su kept mumbling for a while, she was fascinated. She fell asleep in a daze, and in the middle of the night, she suddenly woke up from the pain. When she opened her eyes, she was surrounded by darkness, "Jiang Rong, Jiang Rong..." Jiang Rong was sleeping very lightly, and when he heard her movements, he immediately woke up and started trembling

. Turning on the light, he saw that Su Yanting's face was pale in pain. His heart immediately tightened: "Are you going to give birth?" There was another burst of pain. Su Yanting gritted her teeth and endured it. The pain subsided and Su Yanting regained some strength: "Midnight

. She wants to come out, is she a night owl?"

Jiang Rong quickly carried her to the hospital.

At two o'clock in the morning, Su Yanting was taken to the military hospital by ambulance. The military doctor on duty today was Dr. Xie, who followed her to the hospital. Dr. Xie watched Su Yanting enter the delivery room.

At the moment when Su Yanting was waiting to give birth, she was thinking about nothing else but sleep!

She wants to sleep! So sleepy! Hungry and sleepy!

Jiang Rong was at a loss during his first delivery. He didn't even know where to put his hands. The director hoped that he would go far away. His vigorous aura scared the new nurse.

Jiang Rong asked: "The nurses in the military hospital are so timid?"

The director sighed: "New here, new here..."

Jiang Rong: "Change to someone with experience."

Director: "The new one is an assistant."

...

Jiang Rong Rong was nervous, so he grabbed the director and chatted with her one after another, asking her in detail about some of his wife's production conditions.

Su Yanting was speechless as she listened to the chat between the director and Jiang Rong outside. This man was usually indifferent and not very talkative, but at this time, he was more chatty than anyone else, asking questions about everything.

Su Yanting, who had recovered slowly, asked the nurse to go out and bring a message for her. She wanted to have a midnight snack and noodles.

As if he had received an imperial edict, Jiang Rong borrowed the hospital staff kitchen and cooked a bowl of noodles for Su Yanting.

"Would you like some chocolate?" In preparation for the birth, the couple prepared some chocolate to replenish their strength, but Su Yanting didn't want to eat sweet things at the moment, she just wanted to eat salty ones.

I also want something spicy.

Of course, Jiang Rong couldn't let her eat spicy food, so he had to give her a bowl of water. Su Yanting didn't eat much, she ate half of it, and Jiang Rong ate the last half.