Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141, Take it seriously

  When Dai Hong's wife Yang Peipei returned home from shopping in the market, she saw Dai Hong holding a cigarette in his mouth. The house that was usually filled with children shouting was completely silent.

  "What's going on? The children haven't come back?" Yang Peipei looked around for a moment, but saw no sign of the three children.

  Dai Hong moved his chin into the room. Yang Peipei entered the door and found several children sitting around on the bamboo bed in the corner of the room playing checkers. Jiang Rong was sitting next to Chenchen. He did not participate in the checkers. Chen Chen Chen was playing chess with the eldest and second eldest brother of the Dai family, while the third eldest son and him were watching.

  Jiang Rong was sitting on the bamboo bed, his legs stretched out and landing on the ground. He was wearing a pair of black trousers. From an outsider's perspective, it looked like a smooth sloping line.

  Yang Peipei knew that her husband's old classmate was tall, but her husband was not short either, but the length of his legs seemed to be completely different.

  After Chenchen finished playing chess, he touched his father's leg and slid down. Jiang Rong stretched out his arms to hold his sides, and then hugged him onto the bamboo bed. The little guy giggled twice.

  "Uncle Jiang, let's go out and watch the stars together at night."

  "Uncle Jiang, let's catch fireflies..."

  "Uncle Jiang..."

  ...

  During dinner at night, several children talked around Jiang Rong, as if they all focused on him and listened to his orders. At the end of the day, the three children of the Dai family looked at Jiang Rong with eyes filled with admiration and admiration.

  Uncle Jiang is really amazing. He can write well, play games well, and can do all kinds of tricks on the horizontal and parallel bars... It would be great if this was their father! ! !

  Several children took the initiative to stick to Jiang Rong.

  Dai Hong held a steamed bun and looked at the scene in front of him. The more he ate, the more sour his mouth became. His three naughty children, no matter how much he disliked them, were still his biological sons. How could they turn their elbows outward and not face him as their father? , but towards the father who is an outsider.

  Without his son's admiration and admiration, without his son's sticky enthusiasm, Director Dai became jealous.

  "Hey, hey, hey -" Dai Hong pulled Jiang Rong and said, "These are all my sons."

  "I don't want to be a father again." Jiang Rong refused to accept any more sons.

  Dai Hong stared at him: "???!!" Brother, where is your face? Who wants to recognize you as a father?

  Su Yanting and his wife took their son Chenchen. The three of them lived in a guest room. The room was not big, with a bed and a small sofa. They were kept clean. The room used not yellow light bulbs, but light bulbs on the top of the wall. Incandescent lamp.

  After dinner, I went out for a walk with my father and the three brothers from the Dai family. After a brief bath, Chenchen's child collapsed on the small sofa. He was so tired that he couldn't open his eyes. Su Yanting called him several times, and he woke up in a daze. But come here and sleep in darkness.

  "How on earth did you torment your son?" Su Yanting looked at Jiang Rong, who was sitting by the bedside table calmly drinking water, and admired him.