Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201: Hiding deeply

  "Is she coming back?" Su Yanting held the microphone and didn't quite understand why Zeng Rong's voice on the other side was so excited.

  When Li Xiyu went abroad, Zeng Rong finally hoped that the two would get divorced and find another son for her younger son. Now that she heard that Li Xiyu was back, instead of worrying, she wished she could come back as soon as possible and treated her like an ancestor. .

  "Well, Yan Ting, aunt asks you and Jiang Rong to take good care of her. When Ye Shen goes on vacation in a few days, you can help aunt bring them together."

  Su Yanting: "?Why?"

  "He and Qin Qianqian are divorced." Zeng Rong said with a sigh of relief. At this moment, Zeng Rong asked for nothing but Qin Qianqian to leave their Ye family far away. No matter who she married in the future, it would be fine. Don't have anything to do with her eldest son.

  "My eldest cousin has also been divorced for half a year?"

  "Well, he and your eldest cousin have not been able to have children for so many years. Now they can no longer live together. It is better to divorce. They have found a new partner recently and they are expected to get married again next year."

  "If Xiaoyu and Ye Shen remarry, and the two brothers get married together next year, it will be a double happiness."

  Su Yanting: "..." Ye Shen, Jiang Rong's little cousin, has actually been married three times. After all the twists and turns, do you still think the first one is better?

  "Wait for Xiaoyu to come back and help aunt take good care of her for a few days. I'm afraid that she just came back from abroad and won't adapt to the climate. Ye Shen will arrive immediately. When he arrives, you can help persuade them to get back together. Ye Shen is quite old. He only has one child, Congcong. Instead of finding another stepmother for Congcong, it is better to stay with his biological mother..." Now Ye Zeming and Zeng Rong think about what happened back then, and they still feel regretful. If they had known about it, they would have provoked them. People like Shang Qin Qianqian could not make Ye Shen and Li Xiyu divorce at all.

  With Qin Qianqian's comparison, Zeng Rong's affection for Li Xiyu skyrocketed.

  The first batch of college students to resume the college entrance examination were from one of the most prestigious universities in the country. They had studied abroad for a few years, and she was the biological mother of her own grandson... At this moment, Zeng Rong wanted to treat Li Xiyu as an ancestor.

  As long as Li Xiyu is willing to remarry, she can say anything.

  "Auntie, it's useless for us outsiders to say whether they are willing to remarry. However, we in Yangcheng will always do our best as landlords and entertain Li Xiyu..." Su Yanting directly rejected Zeng Rong's offer on the phone. She asked, but at least she was a relative. Her mother-in-law Ye Qingyi was Ye Shen's aunt. Now that Li Xiyu came back, she had to entertain her no matter what.

  "--Wife? Who are you calling?" Jiang Rong, who took off his coat, military camouflage pants and a pure black bottoming shirt, walked out of the kitchen. His sleeves were rolled up. He went to the kitchen to wash vegetables. I was cutting vegetables and getting ready, but Su Yanting didn't come in for a long time.

  He leaned close to Su Yanting's neck and touched her affectionate cheek. After dancing ballroom for so many days, he was used to this kind of touching. This thing can really enhance feelings.

  Su Yanting: "Your aunt is calling. Your two cousins ​​are divorced, and your younger cousin is also divorced. Now your ex-sister-in-law Li Xiyu has returned to China. She entered the country from Hong Kong City, first to Pengcheng and then to Yangcheng. She said she wanted to stay here. Just for fun, we are here to do our best as landlords and take her out for a walk. My cousin Ye Shen will also come over on vacation. Your aunt wants us to bring them together to remarry."