Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81. Teacher Jiang

Su Peiliang was sitting on the train holding his luggage. He didn't dare to move. There were too many people on the train, mostly educated youths returning to the city. It was so crowded that men and women were chatting and laughing. He felt that Very uncomfortable.

Su Peiliang had thick eyebrows and big eyes. Several female educated youths glanced at him on the street. When he noticed other people's gazes, Su Peiliang just shrank toward the window.

Seeing his unattractive appearance, a male educated youth taunted him in a low voice: "Country bumpkin." These

educated youths were very proud. After so many years in the countryside, when they returned to the city, they could not wait to talk like this on the way. Let it out.

When I return to the city, I won't have to interact with those uncivilized rural people.

Some people in the car, after returning to the city, were determined to draw a clear line with the past few years. Not only did they want to abandon their wives and husbands, but they also wanted to abandon their biological children. No one could delay their return to the city.

Su Peiliang turned his head and looked out the window, pretending not to hear the gossip of those people. During this journey, he was like a sponge on this slow train, quickly absorbing all the new things around him.

Although the green train is slow, it gives people a deep appreciation of the scenery in the north and south of the motherland. The scenery along the way opened Su Peiliang's eyes.

It turns out that we have left rural areas, counties, provinces... there are so many places in our country.

It turns out that the world he lives in is so vast.

When I used to live in the countryside, the ten or twenty kilometers to the county seat was already an insurmountable chasm for the villagers. The "city" described by the educated youth was a "land of gods" that could not be imagined.

Su Peiliang's heart was so excited that he ignored the ridicule of others. The world opened a new door in front of his eyes, and his body was filled with waves that were more magnificent than the clouds in the sky.

For the first time, he had this thought - he had left the countryside!

When the train arrived at the station, Su Peiliang got off the train with trembling legs. Along the way, he made a lot of jokes and gained a lot. On the last day, he was brave enough to buy a lunch box on the train - that It's so delicious too!

Brother Su hugged the bag and smiled like a fool. When he came back from this trip, he would have a lot to talk to his parents, Qunlan, and the villagers in the village.

He patted his face and said, "I can't embarrass my eldest sister!"

Su Peiliang wanted to walk like those arrogant train conductors, but he didn't have the confidence, so he subconsciously walked forward with his back shrugged and his head lowered.

Two young soldiers took him to his eldest sister's house.

Su Peiliang stood at the door, looking at the smooth and clean floor in the room, and couldn't help but said: "Can you walk in?" Su Yanting smiled and said: "Of course,

brother, come in."

Su Peiliang: "Sister, you have to be patient later. Sweep the floor..."

Su Yanting hugged Chenchen over. Su Peiliang looked at her nephew and smiled from ear to ear, "This child, this child is so beautiful! Just like my mother said, he looks like his father. "