Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191, heat stroke

  After having wedding wine at noon, Teacher Qin was in a state of confusion. For so many years, she has maintained the image of a temperamental lady in front of outsiders, gentle, intellectual, considerate, tolerant, and never said big words... Why just now? , why did she change in front of Su Yanting?

  Teacher Qin's face was pale, and her true face was seen clearly under the mask, but she knew nothing about the true temperament of Xiao Su next door.

  --Naughty.

  This word came to Teacher Qin's mind, and she realized that Su Yanting was deliberately teasing her.

  And she was so stupid that she fell into her trap.

  In the second half, Teacher Qin was not willing to talk to Su Yanting, and Su Yanting did not go up to ask for trouble. Every time Teacher Qin looked at her, she showed a sweet smile.

  Teacher Qin wanted to break her heart, and she also wanted to break Teacher Qin's heart.

  After returning home, Teacher Qin was extremely depressed, "I can't believe that I can't find out her little secret."

  Really, now she was too curious about her neighbor Su Yanting's real thoughts and feelings.

  When Su Yanting returned home, she told Jiang Rong exactly what happened, "Now in Teacher Qin's eyes, am I a thorn in the side? I'm a bastard."

  Jiang Rong smiled and ruffled her hair: "Well, you are very self-aware."

  "Why do you have to feel sorry for her?"

  Su Yanting: "This is a scheming plan."

  Su Yanting stood on tiptoes and tried her best to touch Jiang Rong's prickly short hair, just like smoothing the hair of a big dog. "In the face of arrogant people like you, who think they are superior and different from the ordinary, you have to give them some care." Leave an impression that is very memorable and does not follow common sense, so that he will fall deeper and deeper into love with me and love me more and more deeply."

  "Ah, this woman is really extraordinary!"

  Jiang Rong lowered his head and touched her eyebrows, "So you still have this understanding. Should I go and reveal it in front of Chief of Staff Zheng?"

  Su Yanting couldn't help laughing: "Please maintain your image of Political Commissar Jiang who is calm and doesn't like to chat."

  Jiang Rong raised his head slightly and raised his hand to tighten the zipper.

  "Let's get ready to receive guests at home. Factory Director Dai is coming with his wife and children."

  Su Yanting told Jiang Rong about other things at this time. She had contacted Factory Director Dai on the phone before. Director Dai had gone south several times, but in the past two years, the south has been changing more and more year by year, let alone this. The special economic zones on the border, and the small counties that are not special economic zones, have all given birth to the "Wuxian Fair".

  After learning that Su Yanting had set up a company and factory here this year, built an office building, and opened a restaurant, Director Dai said that he would bring his family with him to see it. It happened that the children were going on summer vacation, so my wife Come with the kids.

  Factory Manager Dai and his family came here by train. Originally, Factory Manager Dai wanted to fly, and his three children were also willing, but his wife Yang Peipei refused because she was afraid that something would go wrong with the plane. !