Pontiac Bandit (Part 1)

Jake ran into the office screaming "He's here! Boyle's here", positioning himself together with the others, close to Y/n. Amy was holding a blue placard in her hand that read "Welcome back Boyle".

"This is so fun! I wish you guys got shot more often" Gina sang, clapping.

Y/n laughed and asked, "where on the body?".

Gina was about to answer but was interrupted by someone entering the office from the elevator.

"Buh-buh-buh-back in the nine-nine" Boyle cooed, entering the office with an electric scooter.

Seeing him, everyone began to applaud and cheer.

"Welcome back, detective" the captain congratulated.

"Wow, is this all for me?" Charles gasped, surprised.

"Of course it is. What're you wearing, there, buddy?" Jake asked, confused himself.

"Oh, none of my pants fit over my butt cast. Lucky for me my mom lent me her leg warmers" Boyle said happily, looking at the yellow warmers he was wearing.

"That is lucky" Jake nodded, placing his hands on his hips.

"Pretty sweet scooter" Amy observed, in a high-pitched voice.

"Just like my grandmother, Charles!" Y/n looked at it better, while Jake looked at her chuckling.

"Yeah, I know. Check out these doughnuts. Whoo-hoo!" Charles tried to maneuver but dropped the files resting on a desk.

"Oh, that went terribly. Can I help you with something?" Peralta asked, concerned.

"Nope, nope. Everything's under control. I picked up a couple reacher grabbers" he pulled the grabbers off the scooter startling Jake, who flinched. Y/n, seeing his reaction, put a hand on his shoulder and he just nodded smiling, regaining his posture.

"So I'm able to do everything that I used to do. So now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make myself a morning cup of coffee. Like I do every day. Okay, okay. Just gotta...No problem".

Charles tried to grab a mug with his grabbers but he dropped it, he tried to grab another one and...he dropped it.

"Oh..." everyone chorused.

"The heart is the hardest part" Boyle continued.

"Let me get that for you, Boyle" Rosa chimed in.

"No need. No need at all. That's sweet, Rosa. Here we go" he tried to get another mug but he dropped it again.

"Ah...Hey, Charles, just take my coffee. It's fresh" Terry proposed, passing him his cup.

"Okay, I guess. I mean, if you don't mind" Boyle reached for it with his grabber.

"Do you want me to pass it to you? It's not a problem" Y/n tried to help, but Boyle shook his head, "it's ok, I can do it".

"All right, you got it?" Terry chuckled.

"No problem" he brought it to his mouth trying to drink.

"Why wouldn't you just use your other hand?" Gina asked confused, in fact, Charles poured it all over himself, screaming in pain.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Hot coffee in my cast! Ah!".

Gina, trying to help him, pouring milk on him.

"Ah..." he sighed in relief, "Cold milk. Cold milk".

"That's coming out the bottom" Jake added, disgusted, like everyone.

"It is coming out the bottom of my cast" Charles repeated as people groaned.
_____________________________