Thanksgiving (Part 1)

"Happy Turkey Day" Charles shouted, walking in the office.

"Yes! Right out of the gate" Jake shouted back, pointing at him.

"Oh, come on" Y/n muttered, throwing the pencil she was holding, scoffing.

"What? What's going on?" Boyle asked, confused.

"We're playing Boyle Bingo, Thanksgiving edition" Jake explained, showing him the paper he was holding in his hand.

"Everyone filled out their cards with possible Charles-related scenarios. First to bingo gets 100 bucks" Amy added, smiling.

"I had 'Boyle calls it 'Turkey Day' on the center square" Jake said, pointing to the center of the paper he was holding.

"I had 'Boyle brings in a stuffed turkey saying he made it with his little hands' on the right" Y/n mentioned, not looking up from the paper.

Charles took the paper from Terry's hands and read "'Boyle explains that they ate lobsters at the first Thanksgiving.' They did. Back in that time, they called lobsters 'ocean bugs'. And... I'll just mark it off for you" he whispered, taking the pencil from Terry's hand.

"I think got the winning card here. 'Boyle tells us that he played Pocahontas in his third grade play'" Jake announced, in a trilling voice.

"All the girls were too big" he said, sighing.

"No, I got the winning one here, 'Boyle'll talk about his relationship with his high school ex with teary eyes, who left him on thanksgiving day'. Sorry, Charles. I play to win" Y/n apologized.

"None taken, but now you won't win" Charles replied.

"This is a fun one... 'Boyle says, 'Gobble, gobble, gobble.'" Gina exclaimed, reading from her paper.

"Well, now that I know you want me to say that, I'll just say it with two gobbles. 'Gobble, gobble... Gobble'. God, it just sounds right that way. Ugh, I don't like this game" Charles cursed.

"Ha! 'Boyle objects to Boyle Bingo'" Rosa approved.

"Come on, guys".

"Boyle says, 'Come on, guys'. That's two for Terry" he announced happily.

"Don't get upset Boyle, but you're too predictable" Y/n assured, getting up from her chair to go over to Jake, who made room for her in his chair and she, of course, accepted.

"Well, guess what. I can spoil your little game by sitting over here quietly all day and doing nothing" he announced, trying to sit on the chair but fell down "Oh! Aah!".

"Anybody have 'Boyle falls on the floor?' No one?" Jake asked looking around; then he asked Y/n, whispering in her ear "if you want to add it now I'll ignore it" and winked.

She looked first at his lips then in his eyes, given their closeness, then was about to answer but was interrupted by Boyle, "That's a victory. That's a victory for Boyle. Boom!"

"Boyle says, 'Boom!'" everyone yelled, marking their spot on the paper.
_____________________________

"Check it out, chair jockeys. While you were busy tickling the ivories on your computers, I was doing a bust. Cooocaaaaine!" Jake said, walking into the office with a bag of cocaine in hand.

"Did you use some Jake? You seem euphoric" Y/n said with a smirk on her face, while Jake glared at her but with a slight smile, "Thanks, Lucius. He ran, I pursued. Whole thing turned into an awesome car chase" he beamed, passing the bag of cocaine to 'Lucius'.

          ˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚flashback ˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

The man was fleeing with a bag of cocaine in his hand through the streets of Brooklyn, colliding with passers-by.