The slump (part 1)

"For the last time, the best cop movies, in order: training day, lethal weapon, and fargo.
End of discussion" Amy yelled to Rosa, Y/n, Jake and Charles.

"Wrong. Die hard is the best cop movie of all time. One cop heroically saving the day while everyone else stands around and watches. It's the story of my life" Jake said and Y/n scoffed.

"I like Turner & Hooch. Tom Hanks, reluctant
friendship with a dog. That hits me where I live" Charles added, touching his chest.

"No. Robocop. It's got everything I like, gratuitous violence" Rosa interrupted him and she was silent for a few seconds.

"Oh, I thought you were listing things" Jake said.

"I was, I'm done".

"Ok...".

"I agree with Charles" Y/n said, sitting down on Jake's chair as soon as he made room for her, and then rested an elbow on her shoulder.

"Let's talk Bad Boys. That's the perfect cop movie. Mr. smith, lookin' fine. A hot cup of tea leone. Come on" Gina said.

"Francois Truffaut's Breathless. What? Terry likes foreign films" the sergeant said.

"Mm-kay. There is a correct answer for this question, so gather around for the greatest cop film of all time, please refrain from texting
during our presentation".

"All right, so there's Hitchcock. And there's an old hooker".

Jake turned on the computer and showed a video in which Hitchcock tried to talk to prostitutes but was hit in the testicles.

"There it is!".

"Come on, guys, that happened four years ago" he said.

"Shh, this is the best part. She comes back and takes the wallet. And here she goes!" Jake yelled.

Hitchcock was hit in the balls, again.

Everyone groaned.
_____________________________

"Hey, love the sweater. Who you slayin' tonight, lady killer?" Jake asked Boyle.

"Well, we shall see what we shall see" Charles answered.

"No, you're dressed exactly like the lady killer" Jake said, pointing to the poster of the wanted 'lady Killer'.

"Damn it! This is Jeffrey Dahmer's corduroys all over again".

"All right, let's get started. Scully, where are you on digitizing the old case files?" Terry asked.

"As of yesterday, I'm officially 1% done".

"Why are you smiling? That's nothin'".

"There are thousands of cases and for each one, I have to fill out 200 little box thingies on 50 different screens".

"At least you get to sit on your butt all day" Rosa said to Scully.

"That's actually the worst part. My doctor said
I have an anal canyon" he answered.

"Sometimes I would like to sharpen a pencil and stick it directly into the eardrum" Y/n said holding her face in her hands, while Jake patted her head.

"Ugh, god, Scully, why are you always telling us about your disgusting body?" Jake asked.

˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚flashback ˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Scully sat across from Jake and placed his orange foot on the table.

"I don't see anything" Jake said.

"That's because it's all wart".

And Jake started retching.