Sal's Pizza (part 1)

Jake was leafing through some papers and talking at the same time, "Oh, this is amazing. This is so amazing. Everything about this is amazing".

"What are you talking about?" Terry asked, turning towards him.

"Yeah, what are you babbling about? I have never seen you so happy since the time you managed to remove a wart with ice" Y/n added, looking up from the file she was reading and turning to Jake.

"A virus got on the server and sent all of us an email with everyone's search histories. Check this out.
Sergeant Jeffords searched the internet for 'undiscovered muscle'" Jake clarified, passing a sheet to everyone and starting to read.

"I was working out and saw a muscle in my shoulder I'd never seen before. I thought it might've been a scientific discovery" Terry mentioned, looking uncomfortable.

"You may be right, I've never seen all the muscle you have on anyone else" Y/n observed, drinking from her cup and placing the file on the table to pick up a paper that Gina was handing her, as Terry just smiled.

"Listen to this. Scully searched for 'how much fudge is in a calorie?'" Gina joined, reading from the paper.

"I never found the answer, but it was a good question" Scully replied, putting talcum powder on his feet.

"Boyle looked up, 'how to make desk yogurt'" Rosa mentioned, glaring at Boyle.

"Yes, I did, and I am thrilled with the results. Although the jar is really hot" Charles took a jar filled with a white liquid from a drawer and placed it on the desk.

"That's gross. Y/n searched for 'do pigs sweat' and 'why do men have nipples'. Now I want to know" Jake added, looking up from the paper and towards Y/n.

She was about to speak but Amy interrupted her, "I had a doubt, but looking at Jake I'm sure pigs sweat, right?" She asked.

"You're wrong Amy, pigs don't sweat" Y/n corrected her, then turned to Jake who winked and started talking "and what about nipples on men?".

"That will be a story for a next time" she chuckled and looked back at the sheet they had given her.

"But I want to know" Charles said, placing the jar in the desk drawer.

"Nah, let's continue. Amy searched for 'Daniel Craig hands' plus 'close up'. Ugh" Jake read, making a disgusted face.

"You should talk. You searched for 'cheapest date possible'. Did you want to use it with Y/n?"she added, scoffing.

Jake's eyes widened and he began to deny, "absolutely not, how can such a thing come to your mind. Tell her Y/n, aren't we good friends?" Jake whirled on her.

Y/n made a surprised face and answered "yeah, the best of friends. Why are you so tense?".

"Because he is lying" Rosa smirked, looking at him.

"No, it's just that I heard someone calling me, towards the bathrooms. I'll be right there" and then ran away, Amy and Rosa exchanged a knowing look.
_____________________________

A few hours passed and Jake was sitting at his desk when the phone rang and he answered it "Peralta. Hey, Sal. To what do I owe the honor? Oh, my god. Yeah, we'll be right there. Y/l/n, Boyle..." he hang up, took his jacket and ran to his destination, while Y/n and Charles exchanged a look and stood up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jake, Y/n and Boyle were getting out of the car when Jake saw the burnt building and yelled "no! I can't believe Sal's is gone. This place is an institution. It's the best pizza in the neighborhood".