Halloween (part 1)

Two men, both dressed in two different parts of the horse (one was the rear and the other was the head) began to beat each other as the officers dragged them to their cell.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Whoa!
Settle.
Sorry, sarge" Amy said, with a paper cup of coffee in one hand and files in the other.

"I bet $10 that the horse's ass will win the fight" Y/n whispered to Jake.

"And I'll bet $20 that the horse's head will kick his ass" Jake watched her intently, waiting for an answer to his sleazy joke.

"...
Jake this really sucked-" she declared.

"Ugh, halloween is the worst.
Everyone's drunk, wearing a mask, and carrying a fake gun.
Plus all the girls think they have to dress sexy" she commented, talking to them.

"I know, that is the worst. Please make them stop" he said with a sarcastic tone.

Y/n slapped him on the back of the neck.

"Hey!-".

"You're right, it can be stressful" Y/n agreed.

"Finally someone who understands. I passed a slutty tree on the way here. Who wants to have sex with a tree?"

"Was it a maple?" Scully asked.

"Was it a maple?" Jake repeated.

"Buon giorno, buon giorno. Pretty cool 'stume, huh?" Boyle walked in with the costume of a cook, making a strong Italian-American accent.

"'stume?" Jake asked, confused.

"Short for costume".

"Ah. All right, let me guess. You are dumpy Chuck Norris" Jake joked.

"No, I'm--"

"Dumpy Ron Weasley" Rosa tried.

"No..."

"Phineas from Phineas and Ferb after drugs?" Y/n asked.

"You guys, stop it. He put thought into his costume, and he is obviously Miranda from Sex and the city" Terry interrupted.

"Guys, I'm Mario Batali! "Molto Mario"? Celebrity chef? Ginger prince of little italy?" Charles explained, introducing a sentence in 'Italian'.

"'Molto Mario' Means absolutely nothing translated" Y/n commented, confused.

"Really? I thought it meant 'Mario is great'" Charles added, also confused.

"Is he also a homeless troll doll? 'cause you look like a homeless troll doll" Jake joked, again.

"Hey, sweet Batali costume, dude" a criminal commented.

"Thank you! There's a man with impeccable taste".

"He bit a guy's butt off at a w.n.b.a. game.
Eric Stoltz from Mask" Jake insisted.

"I'll take it".

"Yeah".
_____________________________

"I hope you're all well rested. It's gonna be
a busy night" Terry announced.

"I didn't sleep much last night. Too much paperwork" Y/n muttered.

"Are you sure that's all that happened, huh?"Jake said, raising his brows and smirking as she scoffed.

"Peralta" Terry glared at him.

"Ok, sorry. Anyway, the holding cell's completely full. I keep having to separate Hillary Clinton and Kim Jong-un" Jake added.

˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚flashback ˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Stop it! Stop making out!" He shouted, trying to separate them.