M.E time (part 1)

Amy was having dinner at a nice place with a guy.

"I'm so glad we could finally do this" she said.

"I know, Kylie says you're always stuck at the precinct".

"Yeah" the phone started ringing, "Speaking of, this is work. Sorry. What's up, Peralta?".

"Captain called. He needs everybody back.
There's a lead on the nightingale strangler.
We're looking for a white male, 5'10", medium build, brown hair, small scar on his right cheek" Jake mentioned.

"Okay".

"His M.O. Is he finds lonely women with no friends, poisons their food, and then guts 'em in his van. It's pretty gnarly.
Last seen wearing a salmon shirt, grey blazer, and witnesses have said he has trouble fitting lettuce in his mouth" he continued.

"Okay. Where are you?" Amy demanded.

"Apparently has the world's smallest penis and doesn't know how to use it...
Hi, there, this is Y/n, my secretary, and I'm Jake Peralta, Amy's boss".

"Hi, I'm the secretary" Y/n greeted.

"That's not true. What are you doing here?" Amy asked.

"We're here on a date" Jake answered.

"What?! Y/n, is that true?" Amy was surprised.

"Well...not technically true, we go out to dinner every Friday" she replied.

"That's a date" Amy commented.

"No, If you are friends" Jake observed, putting an arm around her shoulders, which Y/n pushed away with one hand.

"Now we won't disturb you anymore, have a good one" Y/n smiled, grabbed Jake by the wrist and walked towards the exit.

"Your boss seems really nice, his secretary too, are they together?" The guy asked.

"He's not my boss-" Amy sighed in exasperation.

"Yes, I am!" Jake shouted.

"-And she's not his secretary, she's my friend Y/n, a detective, and I hope for her that they don't get together" she said, laughing.
_____________________________

Y/n walked into her apartment with Jake. He sat on the couch and took off his shoes, then put his feet up on the coffee table, while Y/n went to the kitchen.

"My apartment will smell like Gorgonzola for at least a week, do you never wash your shoes?" She asked, disgusted, placing a bowl filled with snacks on the coffee table.

"Why? Should they be washed?".

"Disgusting!" She said, laughing and sitting on the couch.
"Do you want a blanket?".

"No, thank yo-" he was interrupted by Y/n who was already putting the blanket over them.

"Too late, what do you want to watch?".

"I don't know, you choose".

"No, when I choose, you always end up falling asleep. And in the morning I find a collapsed Jake on the couch".

"I swear I won't".

She sighed and nodded.

"Okay, this one".

The film had barely started 20 minutes when Y/n began to hear someone snoring.

"I knew it" she whispered, then she got up, went to the bedroom and took a pillow which she placed under Jake's head.

"Sweet night".
_____________________________

"And with a record five felonies solved in one week, Peralta pulls ahead. Did you guys hear that I solved five felonies in a week?" Jake asked.