ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS

-Alastor's POV-

As I had that suspicion about Y/N, I wasn't going to leave her in the hands of that brash, sexual, druggy "Angel Dust." To be safe, I'd had my shadows follow them around anytime they went out alone. Hidden, of course. Better safe than sorry isn't it? If she's in danger they'll alert me. They'd better.

-Y/N POV-

You were as still as a statue, not even daring to move. The gang had now lit their own cigarettes and were spreading out around the alley. You were going to get caught sooner or later. And it seemed the universe chose sooner. One of the guys sauntered over in your general direction and bumped straight into you. You gasped as he stumbled. You quickly backed up but it was no use. He'd noticed you. They'd all noticed you. You shrunk away as they advanced on you.

"Well, well, well," one said, "Looky here! A scrawny little mouse. Do you have a rat little one or are you all alone?" He taunted. You didn't answer only took another step back. The only problem was for every step you took back, they took one forward, You were going to hit a wall. That was inevitable.
"Answer me!" The same shark roared. You didn't. You weren't going to let them win. Two guys grabbed your arms as the shark who you assumed to be the leader now, stood in front of your face.

"You're stuck. I can do whatever the fuck I want and there isn't gonna be shit you can do about it," he said. This made you even angrier, and you could feel a slight energy building up. Your body became tense and there was a buzzing in your ears that only became louder as the shark guys yelled and jeered. Maybe you actually did have some sort of power! You focused on the energy, collecting it in one big ball in the pit of your stomach. It complied and you willed it into your hands. There it was, waiting to be released. You kook a breath and let the energy flow. At one, the two shark guys holding you collapsed, fried by the electricity in your fingertips. You whirled towards the others and zapped them all until they were nothing but unmoving heaps on the ground. The energy slowly dissolved and you felt drained. You slid against a wall in the corner of the alley and closed your eyes. Unbeknownst to you, a specifically shaped shadow peeked out from a group of them, watching as the unmoving heap of men began to stir.