23.

now playing: united in grief - kendrick lamar
———————————

the four of you walked out of tolkien's bathroom after wendy and stan had the story straight.

well, you and kenny mostly stumbled with stan and wendy as support beams.

as you guys entered the living room, everyone had moved onto karaoke and dancing.

bebe, at the sight of you and wendy, immediately scrambled over to you guys, reeking of cheap liquor, courtesy of clyde.

"HEY! where have you been?! it's been like...30 whole minutes!" bebe shouted, her words blending together in a drunken haze.

"sorry! y/n was throwing her guts up and so was kenny...i think the drinking game fucked them up." wendy replied, accidentally shouting in your ear.

bebe gave you a look of pity and took your hand.

"come out to the patio! it's just our little group out here."
————————————-
when bebe finally let go of your wrist, you let yourself fall back onto the couch, accidentally smacking butters in the face as you fell back.

"ouch!"

you patted his cheek, not opening your eyes.

"sorry, butters."

wendy shooed tolkien out of his spot so she could sit down next to you in order to keep an eye on you. he only grumbled in response as he sat on the ground next to nichole.

for the most part, everyone was either high, drunk, or both, and conversating about old memories.

"is it even called veal anymore? just say baby cow!" red exclaimed.

kyle shuddered at the memory of hiding a bunch of cows up in stan's room in protest to them being slaughtered. stan only laughed.

"my mom was pissed. we had to pay a huge fuckin' fine." stan recalled, swirling his drink around in its cup.

clyde pointed at you. "what's up with her?"

"shhhh...you're too loud clyde..." you groaned, waving him off.

"i'm loud? you're talking louder than i am!"

"shhhhhh..."

wendy patted your head as you stretched out on the couch, so now your head was in wendy's lap and your legs were draped across butters.

"she just had a bit too much to drink, that's all." wendy told clyde.

"no, she seems like she's about to die, look how pale she is!"

now that wendy was looking at you, you did seem paler than usual.

kyle furrowed his brows. "need me to drive her home?"

cartman laughed and flicked kyle's head. "always a knight in shining fucking armor, jew!"

"shut the fuck up, fatass!"