1.

now playing: dogtooth - tyler, the creator
———————————————
loud pump-it-up music practically shook the floors of clyde donovan's house. for some party-hungry reason, clyde decided to throw an absolute rager on a wednesday night.

and when clyde throws a rager, nobody really makes it out sober.

well, maybe except kyle broflovski.

for kyle, parties weren't a waste of his time, per say..they just cut into time that could be used to study. but when he was alerted that you'd be attending, he discarded his books and set off.

you were south park's it girl. in just a few years, every little girl idolized you, the older ones wanted to be in your shoes for just a day, and the adult women wished they were like you in their youth.

something about you drew him in as soon as you introduced yourself that day in 4th grade. he couldn't quite place it, but soon he found you occupying his thoughts every hour.

throughout the years, you two became friends, but you also became friends with practically everyone else in school.

you were very much a people person. you thrived off of social interactions, and when kyle caught a look at you without someone attached to your side, you seemed lost. out of place.

though, these moments were extremely rare.

there was a point where he thought he had a slight chance with you, thanks to wendy and bebe's help, but then you started going out with craig tucker.

everyone was slightly confused, but nonetheless, happy for you two.

kyle had pretended to brush it off, but in reality, he was hurt.

craig complimented your personality like nobody else could, the trouble maker with the golden girl? it was way too cliché, and it was way too perfect.

but, a swift year and 4 months later, you broke up with him because the asian girls had you convinced he was gay. which turned out to be true.

kyle had one simple goal after that, get closer to you. so, he ditched schoolwork to go to parties at 10pm, hoping to hang out with you, and it worked. the more parties he went to, the more time he got to spend with you. sure, wendy, stan, bebe, kenny, and heidi were always there, but he still got to talk to you.

he also thought taking you home and being a knight in shining armor would score him some points, but you were most of the time too black out drunk to remember it was him and not some random uber guy.

—————————————

through the party crowd, kyle could spot you in the middle of the crowd with your best friends, wendy, bebe and heidi, jumping around to the music and taking huge gulps of whatever concoction kenny had made for you guys in clyde's kitchen. you had drunkenly shoved him back at some point and dubbed him the party bartender. he smiled to himself and made his way into the kitchen to get a drink.

————————————-

your arm was around bebe as you both jumped in unison, shouting the lyrics to whatever song was in the queued up playlist. wendy was twirling around you and bebe, a bit of her drink sloshing out of her cup. heidi, a bit more sober than the three of you, slinked her arm around wendy's arm to keep her from tripping and hitting her head.