11.

now playing: love is only a feeling - joey bada$$

key: y/f/i = your first initial :)
—————————————————-
after your encounter with craig, you were overthinking everything. you had to text someone, but who? bebe would freak out by the fact craig even had the balls to talk to you again, and wendy would tell you that men suck with no actual advice, so that was two down.

you scrolled through your contacts as you re-entered your room and let yourself fall into your bed. you landed on nichole's contact and hit facetime.

the line rung for a single beat before she picked up. she was in the middle of doing homework, it seemed like.

"hey, girl! what's up?" nichole greeted you, smiling into the camera. you turned onto your backside and let out a groan. nichole put down her pencil and looked at your picture worryingly.

"did something happen?"

you propped your phone up on your pillows and buried your face in your hands. "craig talked to me at the gardens today."

nichole's jaw dropped. "WHAT? isn't he on concussion protocol?? why is he out of the house?"

"that's what i asked! his mom thought the air would be good for his head, so his sister dragged him along to take photos at the gardens."

nichole clicked her tongue. "what'd he say?"

you sighed. "he misses me."

"oh, shit."

"i'm so confused!"

nichole shut her textbook and focused all her attention on you. "what happened to tweek? did they break up?"

"yeah. but don't repeat that."

"i won't...so, he's actually straight again?"

you threw your hands up in an "i don't know" pose and thinned your lips. "he said he still loves tweek, but he's loved me still after all these damn years!"

"that's like almost 3 years."

"I KNOW!!"

nichole rested her head in her hands. "well, what do you think?"

you paused for a moment. yeah, you had your moments where you thought the world would end if craig didn't magically appear by your side, but your life had just gotten a bit brighter now that kyle was in it and craig was somewhat out of it. you really didn't want to pick between the two boys.

"i think he needs more time to think before he acts. he'll hurt himself and the people around him." you spoke after a moment. nichole nodded understandingly.

"what if you got back together? how would you feel then?"

"honestly? i think i'd feel a bit trapped. i mean, if he doesn't know what he wants, it's bad for everyone."

"is there someone else in the picture making you hesitant to maybe take craig back?"

your heart skipped a beat. "i think so..."
—————————————————-
you poured out to nichole about your growing feelings for kyle, and how he'd be here in less than 20 minutes for your study date. nichole was thrilled to hear that you reciprocated kyle's feelings, but didn't tell you that he felt the same way. kyle had sworn all of the people who knew to secrecy. it took a little threatening of cartman's xbox to keep him quiet, though.