13.

now playing: clean - taylor swift
———————————————

the first of october finally arrived, and the entire town was buzzing with excitement. little kids who were finally old enough to attend the kids party were running around town, exchanging excited chatters about what to wear and what they were going to do.

luckily, this day was a friday, so whoever partied a little too hard, kid, teen, or adult, they would have saturday to recharge before the next night festivities.

the first of october was always a small get together with your group only. you guys had fun costume themes that pertained to your childhood or inside jokes that nobody else would get. it was always a grand time.

tolkien had released the theme among his group for the first of many costume parties: coon and friends.

of course, your friends were all stoked to be dressing up as their former alter egos, you especially. when you were in the 4th grade, wendy had introduced you to the boys while they were in the middle of their game, and kyle had asked if you wanted to join.

with protesting from cartman, the guys finally convinced him to let you join as the official 6th girl to be added into the coon and friends franchise. you were skeptical at first, but once you found out you could design your own outfit and select your own powers, you were immediately on board.

you had gone straight home and raided your closet that day, grabbing an old, oversized white hoodie that you never wore, some black shorts, your dad's old work belt, your fingerless gold gloves from the previous halloween, and your old gogo boots from an old decades dress up day at your old school, and with wendy's help, you two designed a killer outfit that you loved.

you two had taken gold paint from the department store and painted gold accents on the sleeves and hood, and painted the belt so it was gold to match the theme of the outfit. your boots were white, so it wasn't a problem.

wendy had made you a "mask" out of cloth and cardboard like hers was, and you guys covered the cutout in white cloth before glueing gold rhinestones to the edge of the mask. wendy had tied some of your hair back with a white ribbon and let a few strands fall to frame your face. you had slipped the belt over your head and rest on your shoulder running down your chest to act as a place to "store your deadly daggers"

while you worked, you decided your name would be helluva, and your powers would be based off of the scarlet witch. you knew your pa watched marvel a lot, and when you tuned into a movie, you were fond of the scarlet witch.

and now, all these years later, you would get to recreate helluva, maybe add a little more flair to her. after school, your group met at the front of the school and walked to the costume store to grab some basic supplies.

"i can't believe i chose the name 'call girl'...i regret it now that i know the actual meaning!" wendy exclaimed, pinching the bridge of her nose. stan laughed and wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, making you and bebe, who were walking next to her, gag.

"hey, at least your costume was cute. kenny literally had underwear on the outside of his pants." you teased. kenny went red in the face and shoved you. you laughed and clung onto heidi for support, and you felt her body also shaking with laughter.

you guys arrived at the shop and bust through the door, the bell on the door jingling multiple times as more people entered the door. everyone immediately disperse to find their respective accessories, and you walked with heidi, nichole, tweek, and kyle.