3.

now playing: blondie - current joys
———————————————-
finally at lunch, you dropped your belongings on the floor and sank down into your seat next to wendy, dropping your head on the table.

everyone stopped talking and looked at you. bebe, who had just arrived 30 minutes ago, tapped your head lightly.

"you good, y/n?"

"no."

"wanna talk?"

"no."

bebe sighed and looked at nichole, who shrugged and started unzipping her backpack to find you some tylenol.

"hangover blues?"

"yes."

bebe sighed. "me too, girl, me too."

the blonde patted down her frizzy curls, which were normally perfectly coiled and shiny. she had definitely slept in her makeup and hadn't bothered to wash it off when she woke up, but she still looked decent.

nichole took out 2 small red tylenol pills and pushed her yellow water bottle toward you, encouraging you to take the pills. you gratefully accepted and swallowed the pills with ease.

"nichole i might just marry you right here, right now." you said, making a heart shape with your hands towards her.

stan raised his hand, "can i be the pastor?"

wendy pinched the bridge of her nose, but you and nichole just laughed as she took her water bottle back.

"anytime, girl. you know i'm always stocked up in case anyone needs anything."

tolkien raised his eyebrows, "in that case.."

"not in public!"
————————————————
you blinked a few times and looked at everyone sitting at your table: wendy, stan, heidi, kenny, and tolkien sat on your side of the bench, and cartman, clyde, nichole, bebe, red, craig, and tweek sat on the other end.

you felt someone was missing until you felt a presence beside you filling the last seat at your table. kyle.

you looked at him, but you must've accidentally glared instead of glanced because his face fell fir a moment and he awkwardly laughed.
"sorry, not my usual spot, but.."

his usual spot was next to stan, but wendy was occupying it.

you smiled. "no, no worries. i'm just tired."

kyle smiled, "even after that energy drink you downed in 2 minutes during math?"

you fake gasped and held your hand over your heart, "you timed me?! now i have to beat that record.."

"i'll get the timer ready." kyle teased, pulling up the clock app on his phone.

cartman whistled at the two of you, making kyle visibly annoyed as he lowered his phone.

"geez, kyle, you got the hots for y/n now?" eric said, sipping on his soda. kyle rolled his eyes and turned towards him.

"shut up, fatty."