20.

now playing: new flesh - current joys
——————————————-
the following day at school was just as you expected, hundreds of questions, snarky remarks when people thought you were out of earshot, girls conplimenting your bravery, and others begging you for the full story on your love triangle situation.

you just brushed everyone off and carried on with your day. wendy was getting equally hounded, and she was not in the best mood by the time lunch came around.

"these freshmen boys think they're so funny...i'm about to kick their asses next." wendy deadpanned as she sat down next to stan. you nodded in agreement.

"and the backhanded compliments from all the girls? crazy." you added, sipping on your water. kyle, who was sitting on your right, blew air from his lips as he scrolled on snapchat.

you were in fact incorrect, this wasn't dying down anytime soon.

kenny, who had to stay behind in your last class for acting up, bounded over to the table, tripping on his untied shoelace and falling into his spot.

"smooth moves, kenman." tolkien teased. kenny just stuck his tongue out and shifted his focus back to you.

"okay so good news, hot stuff...the girls you and wendy rocked? they haven't been active at all since the fight." kenny said, grinning.

you raised an eyebrow and wendy leaned over the table.

"and the bad news?" she inquired. kenny unlocked his phone and opened snapchat, you could see that still almost everyone was either reposting the closet photos or clips of you and wendy's fight.

"this isn't dying down anytime soon, y/n, you were incorrect."

you tossed your water bottle into the trashcan behind you and clasped your hands together on the table, everyone awaiting your reaction.

in all honesty, you had so many emotions clashing against each other at once, you weren't sure what to feel.

there was anger, but then it'd be quickly replaced by sadness, then hurt, then disgust, and then you just didn't care at all.

you were angry that people would do something like this to you, especially people who don't know you, and you were sad that people even thought of you as a whore even though you haven't dated anyone since craig, and your kiss count was literally 2.

craig, which everyone knew, and kyle, which people were taking out of context.

was it because you had the label that you had? south park's golden girl...did that put a bigger target on your back than you thought?

soon, a hand was waving in front of your face, kyle's.

"earth to y/n, you okay?" he asked, his brows furrowed in worry.

you took a deep breath as all your friends stayed silent, minus cartman sneezing.

"it's fine. everything is fine." you finally breathed, placing a smile on your face.

two sophomore girls walked behind your group, and as they laid eyes on you and wendy, they started to whisper. you could only catch parts of what they said, though.