15.

now playing: see you again - tyler, the creator ft. kali uchis
—————————-

"what?" kyle asked, looking directly at stan. wendy paused their game as stan stumbled over his words.

in his defense, kyle was absolutely terrifying when he got mad.

wendy put her hand on stan's shoulder and he gladly let her take over the talking.

"craig is just clearing up some things about last night. he didn't want her to be confused." wendy explained. kyle just blinked and started to get off the couch, but the couple pulled him back down.

"okay, no. you are not going to go all jersey on craig." wendy reprimanded. kyle sank into the couch in silent anger.

"you want a chance with y/n? take our advice and grow a fucking pair." wendy sternly told kyle. she was now resorting to tough love, and kyle was grateful for it.

soon, bebe was sent upstairs to grab y/n and craig, as everyone needed to go home to get ready.

you came down the stairs, craig right behind you. you locked eyes with kyle, who was already looking at you, and then back at craig.

nothing had happened. you didn't know if anything would've happened, because bebe came and got you two before things escalated.

you heard kenny whistle, and you saw his eyes land on your neck.

"shit, y/n, you two been busy up there?" the blonde laughed, pointing to the hickey on your neck. very clearly visible.

your hand flew to your neck, and you pulled out your phone and switched the the camera.

"what the fuck?" you breathed out, wondering how you ended up with a hickey. you saw cartman nudging kyle, and he just stared at you with a red face.

kyle?

you whirled around to face craig, who had a blank expression.

"you didn't think to tell me about the big ass hickey on my neck?" you seethed. craig threw his hands up in defense.

tolkien pulled you away and stood you next to heidi.

"okay, enough drama. everyone go home, get dressed, do whatever. and remember, stay sober." tolkien announced, starting to usher people out the door.

you broke away from the group quickly, as your house was literally two houses from tolkien's.

you suddenly felt someone else fall into stride with you. you looked up from your phone to see kyle.

"hey." you greeted him with a small smile.

"you okay? you seem a bit..." kyle searched for the right phrase.

"on edge." he concluded. you shut off your phone and sighed.

"i'm just trying to get through the week, honestly." you laughed. running your hands through your hair.

kyle's eyes fell on the love bite resting on your neck.

"do you remember who gave you that?" kyle asked. you blinked, realizing he was talking about your hickey. you tried to recall the nights events.