14.

now playing: cupid - fifty fifty
————————————————
the rest of the party was filled with kenny rolling blunts for everyone who wanted one and tolkien unlocking the cabinet with the cheap alcohol. for a "small get together", you were pretty crossfaded.

since every single person was too wasted or high to drive, tolkien just threw out a bunch of blankets and pillows and let everyone fend for themselves for the night.

you were sure to text your dads on your whereabouts so they wouldn't file a missing persons report, and when they gave you the okay, you continued karaoke with your friends.

right now, bebe and red were doing a very off-key duet of out of the woods by taylor swift, and needless to say, everyone covered their ears at some point.

by 2 am, more than half the people were knocked out, leaving you, wendy, tweek, kyle, and kenny awake.

your tiny group had migrated to a lone couch in the corner that didn't have drunken occupants on it and were just conversing while hitting nics and drinking leftover alcohol.

"oh they definitely smashed." kenny whistled, leaning back on the couch. you guys had moved to the topic of what happened at clyde's rager 2 months ago.

"he doesn't have the balls to even take his shirt off in front of the mirror." you scoffed, tweek nodding in agreement as you guys traded nics.

"didn't- GAH- he cheat on that blonde girl on the golf team? ACK-" tweek asked, wendy gasped and drummed tweek's knee.

"no because tweek is literally right."

"we gotta stop giving him play. he's like 5'3 and looks like abe lincoln." you scoffed. wendy nodded in approval

"preach it, y/n."

you were suddenly blinded by kenny blowing smoke in your face, and you smacked his chest as he laughed, his fluffy blonde hair bouncing as he laughed.

"quit chiefing my shit." wendy said, glaring at kenny. kenny blinked and took an extra long hit, much to wendy's disapproval.

kyle was scrolling on his phone, and you got up and sat next to him, the alcohol in your system giving you an extra-extra confidence boost to the confidence you already possessed.

"whatcha looking at?" you questioned, craning your head to see over his privacy screen. kyle looked at you and tilted his phone to show bebe's private story playing on his phone.

"bebe's damn private story. she got clips of every duo walking out of the closet and-"

"she what?"

you looked at the story name and sighed. "she posted it on the wrong private story. some people are definitely gonna screenshot shit."

kyle shrugged and smiled, not minding having the world think you were his girlfriend for a while. he clicked through the story, which seemed to have a million snaps posted on it. there were photos with obviously drunk written captions like "kenni wildinf" or "happu octobt firsy y/n jusy beat stan au shots what a shovker" and videos of karaoke.

you took out your own phone to investigate the 7 minutes in heaven clips, and you saw people had already screenshotted and sent you the photos of you and craig and you and kyle and asked you about it.