16.

now playing: clocks - coldplay
—————————————————
as the night came to a close, you started to grow tired. bebe was taking you, wendy, and nichole home, so you guys made your rounds around the courtyard and gave goodbye hugs.

wendy tugged you guys towards stan's group and everyone exchanged hugs and dap ups.

you got to kyle, and you pulled him in for a tight hug, him engulfing you in his taller frame.

before you could leave, kyle grabbed your wrist, turning you back towards him.

"so, i was also wondering...would you wanna go to the halloween festival before tolkien's rager party?" kyle asked, his voice low so only you could hear.

you loved the festival, but never really had anyone to go with except your girlfriends, but the boyfriends always tagged along.

as if reading your mind, kyle smiled. "just the two of us."

you beamed and nodded your head excitedly. "of course! i'll finally have someone to compete with at the game tents." you said, your competitive spirit awakening.

kyle let you go and grinned. "i dunno, i'm pretty good at ring toss, ask cartman."

"ring toss just so happens to be my specialty as well."
———————-
bebe, having parked as far as she could for some godforsaken reason, immediately kicked off her heels and tossed them into the backseat as she entered her messy car, completely missing the trunk and knocking you in the head.

"ow! bebe, what the hell?" you exclaimed. bebe immediately reached back and took your face in her hands, her whole body in the backseat at that point.

"i'm so sorry! swear, i was aiming for the trunk." bebe apologized, patting your cheeks and turning back around to start the car.

as soon as she turned on the car, the playlist that was shared among the girls started playing at a reasonable volume. you girls chattered away as bebe pulled out of the parking lot.

wendy tugged your arm. "soooo, y/n, what happened with kyle?!"

your cheeks turned pink as you remembered what had happened earlier that night, and you spilled every detail, the girls squealing with excitement at every juicy part.

"after that, we kissed!" you chirped, grinning from ear to ear. the entire car erupted into cheers so loud you swore bebe's front window cracked.

"OH MY GOD! you know what this means?! quadruple dates!" nichole squealed, holding your hands and bouncing up and down in the seat next to you.

"but craig is totally gonna beat his ass...i've heard him talking to clyde about kyle and he is PISSED." bebe commented. worry panged in your chest.

but your uneasy thoughts were quickly drowned when wendy started cheering and recording as the entire car cheered after her again, flash on. she then sped up the video and captioned it "y/n had a fun night", and posted it to her private story.

you immediately took out your phone to look, and you saw that kyle had texted you.
—————————

kyley b😡
kyley b😡: [attachment: 1 image]