Chapter 10

Drishti's POV

"Hello sir! Am I speaking to Mr. Krishna Prasad? Actually Rajiv sir gave your number to me and told that I can ask your help anytime ." I said.

"Yes. I'm Krishna Prasad. Rajiv sir informed me. Where are you right now?" He asked.

"I"m actually in the location but i am not able to find any house here." I said searching in all directions trying to find a house other than shops and buildings.

"Can you tell any landmark so that I can come to you. Because I'm nearby to that location."

"Hmm... I'm just opposite to Star hotel."

"Okay stay there. I'm coming in 5 minutes." telling he disconnected the call.

And exactly after 5 minutes somehow we both met and he showed me the way to the exact house location.

"I own a supermarket nearby... You can call me whenever you want any help."

"Okay sir, thank you. I'm Drishti."

"Is there any reason you came here today? Because sir told me you and his son will be coming tomorrw." He asked.

"I just wanted to know more about this place and the person so that I and Lucky can discuss about this and have an idea about getting inside this place without his people getting suspicious about us." I said to him to which he again nodded his head.

"I have found a way. The marriage functions starting after 2 days are arranged by my friends event managing company. I asked him if he want any helpers. So I guess that is settled. You and Rajiv sir's son can go in. Is it fine with you?" He asked.

"No problem sir. Thank you." I said to him feeling relieved.

"I heard he keeps records of his all the illegal buisness here. And what I think is that, not only underworld he has hands in terrorism also. So if we get that records we can stop him. And we should be very careful with this. Because he is just a pawn here. The real boss is sitting somewhere ordering him." He explained in a very professional tone which made me think about whether he is an undercover officer. He look like a normal civilian. I nodded coming out of shock.

"Sir... Can I ask you a question?" I asked getting curious about the middle aged man in front of me.  He nodded.

"Sir, how do you know Rajiv sir? And-"

"I know you are curious and you are right about what you are thinking. I'm a undercover police officer. That man is too dangerous and his men will be able to identify everyone in the police department. That is why you both are choosen for this mission. But Rajiv sir has sent his most trusted people in the department, so that we can protect you both." He explained.

"Ohh... So you are a police officer. But you told me that you run a super market here." I said.

"I don't, I own it."

"Ohh..." I said feeling out of words in front of him. He looked so strict.

"Okay then. You can go for now. I will inform you when to be here." He said.

"Okay Sir." I said and turned toward my scooty feeling relieved. I literally felt like I was inside school principal's cabin for receiving some punishment for my mistake.

~~~~

"Ammamma, what did you prepare for lunch today?" I asked entering the living room.

"Fish curry and lentils palya*. We were waiting for you only. Go freshen up. Let's have lunch." Ammamma said going inside the kitchen to serve for everyone.