Restaurant

"Damn, this is one fancy restaurant." Yeonjun said, looking around the place.

There were black wooden booth chair tables rather than the plain old wooden tables with single chairs. There were red cushioning for the seats. Above each and every table was a crystal blue chandelier. Imagine it how you like it.

"Hello! Table for 4?" A waitress said to the four visible boys.

"Yeah! Can we get a private table please?" Beomgyu asked.

"Sure! That'll cost an extra few dollars since it is the V.I.P section."

"It'll be fine. We'll be putting everything under my tab." Beomgyu states.

"Alright then, follow me to your table." The waitress leads them to a private table. It was even more fancy than the booths they saw earlier.

Private tables have black wooden tables lower to the ground and circular chairs with blue circular cushions like pillows. There are curtains so you can hide yourself when you eat, if you wanted to of course.

And Beomgyu was gonna use this to his advantage in dining with Taehyun.

"Since you guys are V.I.P's, the restaurant is also a buffet. You guys may order and grab things as well. Here is the menu and ordering paper and we'll be right back with you when you finish ordering." The waitress gave them the menu and paper then walked away.

"Hm.. so what do you guys want? We should get a lot of things and share." Soobin suggests.

Huening Kai stretched his arms. "I will never get used to wearing a suit."

"It suits you." Taehyun shrugs. "Get it?" He smirks.

"I say we definitely order the shrimp wontons. Those are bomber." Soobin said.

"You guys can order all you want, just don't expect me to eat seafood." Beomgyu pretends to throw up.

"Hey, hey. Definitely Tteokbokki. Never leave out the best korean dish." Huening kai states, pointing multiple times at the menu. Beomgyu wrote it down, ordering 2.

"Oh! Beomie we should share this one~" Taehyun points at the menu.

"Soup Dumplings? Sounds good to me!" Beomgyu gleams. He orders 1.

"We definitely gotta get ramen! Ramennn!!" Yeonjun exclaimed, ordering about 5 packs of different ramen types.

"Omg there's egg tarts here!" Huening Kai points out happily.

"Did you even finish the ones we got at that street food place?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah! So can I pleaaaasee get more?" He asked, showing them puppy eyes and trying to act cute into getting what he wants.

"Ack- okay no need to do that. I would've said yes anyways." Beomgyu then checks the box off, ordering 5 which is 15 since there's 3 in each order. "I'm taking one though."

"Okay!"

Soobin hummed, writing down his own order. 2 orders of beef and shredded chicken. He also ordered some shrimp and a ton of vegetables. Lastly, he ordered boiled eggs, 2 each for the 5 of them.

After ordering, they gave the paper to the waitress who then left to make what they ordered.

"Soobeanie, come on! I heard the buffet spot is mostly sushi rolls!" Yeonjun hopped off his seat and walked off to the buffet area.

Soobin chuckles and leaves his seat as well, following him to the buffet spot.

The buffet was practically just things not on the menu, so there was a bunch of different kinds of things. There was even ice cream.

"Omg, omg! Ice cream!" Soobin cheers, hovering over the ice cream.

Yeonjun perks his head over Soobin's shoulder, purposefully placing his chin on them.

"Oh? Ice cream? Is there mint?"

"Nope. Why do you need mint anyways? That's the worst."

"Meh. I just really love mint ice cream."

"Ack- I know. Oh hey look, they have spaghetti?"

"Fancyy! Let's get some!" Yeonjun scoops it up and puts it on a plate. "M'kay! Here bring this back to the others. I wanna get some more things."

"Okays." Soobin takes the plate and went back to their table.

While Yeonbin were at the buffet spot, Hueningkai, Beomgyu, and Taehyun were talking.

"So, Kai. Any news about you and your angel family?" Beomgyu asked, interested in the other's life now that months have passed.

"Hmm.. well no not really. I haven't really done much besides working my normal life. My normal schedule. I kinda cut ties with my mom though.. since she cheated.. on my dad.."

"Yikes. Karma's a bitch." Taehyun said.

"Karma?"

"What? You think he asked before leaving? No, your mom found out he was fucking your step mom." Taehyun explained.

"Oof- the truth hurts." Beomgyu said in between his teeth.

"Ahem, anyways." Taehyun leaned back in his seat, aka Beomgyu's lap. "About your powers. You haven't unlocked them have you?"

"Errr.. I don't know?" Hueningkai laughs. "I think I did though.. it was weird but, I heard my dad's thoughts."

"Ooo, mind reading. Yep, that's one of your powers." Taehyun states.

"Woah.. mind reading..? Read my thoughts please." Beomgyu said, leaning up more.

"Okk! Hngghhh." Hueningkai pressed both fingers up to his temples, trying to concentrate on his mind.

"I really, reaaaally, need food right now. Is it alright if I just eat this table?"

"What the fuck?" Huening Kai blurts out, wide eyed.

"Did you do it?" Taehyun laughs.

"Yes, I think. Beomgyu, what the fuck." He looks at him questionably.

"Whaat? What did my brain say?" Beomgyu pouts. "I don't know what I'm thinking sir!"

"Your thoughts wanted to eat the table." He said.

"Oooh, well in that case I do know what I'm thinking!" Beomgyu smiles cheekily.

"Well glad your appetite is big. Here's some spaghetti." Soobin had recently arrived, hearing Beomgyu's odd thoughts. He placed the plate of spaghetti down in front of him. "Eat up."

"Yay!" Beomgyu takes a fork and twists the spaghetti, eating it right up.

Yeonjun came back few minutes later. The plate of spaghetti was now half full. "Damn ya'll already finished half of it? I got a lot."

"Beomgyu was hungry, hungry. He even wanted to eat the table!" Hueningkai exclaimed.

Beomgyu just shrugged as he fed a fork of spaghetti to Taehyun.

Just in time, more food arrived as the waitress had their food all on this cart. She left them to eat in private.

They all ate what they ordered, sharing with each other because sharing is caring.

After finishing the meal, they all went to eat some dessert at the buffet spot. Being awesome V.I.P's has it's advantages. They were allowed to eat how much they wanted since they were the only V.I.P's for that day.

They even took some food home with them, because it was a buffet. It didn't cost them to get more food. Simply the V.I.P table was all they had to pay for.

What they ordered though was paid for by Beomgyu. The look on the waitress's face when she realized he could pay for all of that. Let's just say it's over 5 thousand.

And so, the 5 left the restaurant with a smug look on their faces as they cooly walked out in style.