Ghost boy

The song ended with a Beautiful ending chord. He sighed, not knowing what else to do now.

Standing up, he turned around to face a closet door. Out of curiosity, he immediately opened the door to be greeted by a ton of mirrors, especially one with a handsome boy with pretty big white wings behind him-

Wait. A handsome boy?

Beomgyu turned behind him quickly, though nothing was behind him. He looked back in the mirror. There the boy was again!

"Wh- ehh??" Beomgyu said with wide eyes.

His heart beats rapidly when the boy came closer, big yet slow steps. Right until he was right behind him.

Beomgyu bravely held his hand up towards the mirror, only to stop, then turn around and hold his hand in the empty space where he thinks the boy would be.

That was the coldest spot in the entire room. Shivering, Beomgyu turned his head back to the mirror, his hand still in the same spot.

The boy in the mirror was reflecting his hand, as if they were touching hands. Beomgyu suddenly smiled from the action.

"Who are you?" Beomgyu asked. He wanted to know more about this boy in the mirror.

The boy let his hand down, Beomgyu doing the same. He came closer to the mirror, frost suddenly covering the entire mirror. Beomgyu could no longer see the boy, but he knew he was still present.

That's when he noticed the frost being slowly erased, spelling a word.

'My name is Taehyun' the first line said. 'I am a ghost' the line below said.

Beomgyu's mouth went agape as he felt sympathy for the boy. Taehyun, what a pretty name. And it's Korean! "Well nice to meet you Taehyun. My name is Beomgyu."

The mirror held another message. 'Nice to meet you too Beomgyu ♡︎'

Beomgyu giggled at the heart. It was cute. "Is it alright if I asked how you died?"

'I don't remember' line 1. 'But I think someone killed me' line 2.

This shocked Beomgyu even more. A murderer? "How old were you?"

'I was 14 years old' line 1. 'I think in 2 days ill be 16' line 2.

"Ooh, ok. I'm seventeen.. it's gonna be my first time going to a school with people who don't speak my language.. I'm kinda nervous." He chuckled.

'I will accompany you at school if you would like?'

"Yes, that would be wonderful. But how am I supposed to know you're with me if I can't see you..?" Beomgyu frowns.

He waited a while but no response from the ghost boy. He sighed, thinking maybe there was no way.

But a sudden bright light and the noise in his personal bathroom made him walk on over. His eyes sparkled as he watched the ghost in mesmerization, appearing right in front of him.