New life

"This will be our new home." Beomgyu's father said, pointing up at an even bigger mansion than the one they lived in before.

Beomgyu's stomach turned from the sight of how tall and wide it was. The bigger it is, the more he has to walk, and that means sorer legs than he already has from walking in boots all day.

Though, the weather was quite nice and simple. Only because it's mid-summer.

"Beomgyu, you may pick your room first. It has to be upstairs though." Beomgyu's mother said.

"Aw.. I wanna be downstairs though." Beomgyu pouts.

"Oh- darling. Sure, anything you want."

Works every time. He then struts down the hall and into a room that looked big but still a bit cozy looking. It was exactly his style in rooms.

Now all he had to do is get his furnishings and lay everything out exactly how he wants it.

Beomhan peaked inside his room. "Lame room." He said, now entering.

"I didn't want to be upstairs." He states, looking down at nothing specific.

A new feeling filled the air. "This room is literally so cold. You sure you want this room? There's literally a million more upstairs, idiot."

"This room is the only one that fits my tastes.. plus.. I'm not an upstairs type of person."

"Suit yourself." Beomhan then left without turning back.

Beomgyu sighed and sat himself on the floor of this empty room, looking out the window that was creaking slightly.

When exactly did the window open though?

He shook off the question and left the room, looking for his parents.

??: 'What an interestingly cute little boy..'

"Mom? Do you know when the moving van is coming? I wanna decorate my room." Beomgyu states, crossing his arms.

"Moving van comes in about an hour or so. You can play your guitar while you wait." His mother said.

"Ok, that works." Beomgyu then went back into the jet to fetch his guitar.

In his room that he assigned for himself, he sat on the floor and took out his phone. He decided for the hour he would record the song he was making.

It didn't have any lyrics to it quite yet, but he's got the guitar down. So he hits record and strummed his guitar beautifully.

Not knowing a certain someone was watching from behind.