Teddy bear

"I think this will do, thank you." Beomgyu said, bowing to the man in front of him. The man is Beomgyu's butler.

His parents just hired new employees to take care of Beomhan and Beomgyu.

Taehyun was floating above, just watching and smiling giddily at the latter below.

And Beomgyu can see, so it makes it difficult to concentrate on the assignment his father just gave him.

"Are you ok, young master?" Beomgyu's butler asked. Beomgyu nods sternly.

He could only sigh when the assignment was done. The entire time, his face was bright red from Taehyun staring immensely at him. He looked like he wanted to swoop down and give him a ton of affection, which is exactly what he was thinking while staring at Beomgyu.

Though, before Beomgyu could step foot into the hallway to his room, another man stopped him.

This man looked younger than Beomgyu's butler, plus he was unknown to Beomgyu.

Taehyun eyed him up and down before scrunching his face from confusion.

"Hey. I'm Beomhan's new personal bodyguard. You must be Beomgyu, by the look of your appearance." The man said.

Beomgyu nods. He is very easy to recognize in a rich place like his home, as he is the only one who doesn't wear those really fancy nice clothes that fancy rich people wear to look appealing. He is Beomgyu. He can wear all the fluffy cardigans he wants.

Beomhan also has his own appearance. Thick leather jackets and ripped jeans.

"Can you give this to Beomhan?" The man gives Beomgyu something.

"A teddy bear?" Beomgyu asked, absolutely confused.

He nods. "Yeah, I heard he likes teddy bears." He scratches his head embarrassingly.

'Teddy bear?' Taehyun grins cheekily, wriggling his brows. "Ooo~ Someone's got a crush~"

Beomgyu raised a brow at Taehyun before nodding at the man. "Ok, I'll go give it to him now." He then turned to go the stairs.

"Th- thank you!" The man said from behind.

Beomgyu sighed as he managed the courage to step foot up the stairs. The courage to face his brother will be more tricky.

With two light knocks on his brother's door, he waited for a good minute before sighing. Turning to Taehyun, he looked up at him and just gently placed the teddy bear on the ground. But noo, Taehyun picked the teddy bear up, shoved it in Beomgyu's hands, and this time he knocked, but way harder.

Beomhan opened his door with his annoyed looking face, him getting more annoyed seeing his brother.

"What do you want?" Beomhan questioned him.

"Uhm.. some dude who said he's your personal bodyguard wanted to give you this.." he held up the teddy bear.

Beomhan was taken aback, quite surprised. Beomgyu just knew, he really loved teddy bears.

Then there's Taehyun. 'Isn't Beomgyu a teddy bear? Hmm.. sus.'

"Oh- well uhm. If he's still here, tell him thanks for me." Beomhan then yanked the bear from Beomgyu's hands and slammed his door shut.

Taehyun swore he saw him bite back a blush.

Though it took some time for Beomgyu to process everything, he just shrugged and walked back down.

The body guard was still there. Waiting patiently for Beomgyu to return or Beomhan to personally greet him himself.

"Ah! So, how was it?" The guard asked, really eager to hear.

"He said thanks." Beomgyu said. "I believe he likes it."

"Really? Oh- well I'll be going to my room now." The guard bows.
I
Beomgyu nods and heads back to his room.

He sat on his bed and right away looked up at Taehyun.

"That guard has a crush on my big brother!" Beomgyu gasped, in overprotective lil bro mode.

"Yes, what a shame. They grow up too fast." Taehyun faked a sob, wiping away a fake tear.

Beomgyu punched him in tiny. "Shush!" He huffed. Beomgyu's door was then being knocked on. "Come in." He called.

A really really tall boy that resembles a bunny peaked his head in the doorway. "Are you Beomgyu?" He asked.

"Yeah? You can come in more." Beomgyu waved.

The boy was definitely a shy one, just like Beomgyu when he first meets people.

The boy bowed politely. "Hello Beomgyu. I'm Choi Soobin, your personal bodyguard."