Popularity

"Uhm.." Beomgyu started, as he saw his brother, upside down on one of the lockers in the middle of the hallway. "Beomhan?" He questioned.

"Oh, hey Gyu." He grins, waving happily.

"What are you doing there?" He asked him. Beomhan thought for a while before shrugging. Beomgyu sighed. "I'll leave now, then." He walks off with Taehyun still clinging onto him.

Lunch has long passed over now. Beomgyu finally had class with Soobin. He should've had all classes with him, but as they are not trying to he popularized as one of the rich, they couldn't get that luxury.

"WooOooOo~" Taehyun made that ghost sound being a bored ghost himself. "I'm hErE tO eAt yOur bRaiNs~"

"Hyun are you a ghost or a zombie?" Beomgyu raised a brow at him.

"You brought Taehyun with you??" Soobin suddenly asked from beside him.

Beomgyu forgot he was in a classroom right now with 30 others. He was too busy playing around with Taehyun that he forgot to whisper.

"Uhh- yes.."

"Beomgyu-ah, may I know who Taehyun is?" The teacher asked from the front. Beomgyu shook his head slowly, feeling embarrassed now that everyone's eyes were on him.

Soobin hummed. "Sorry, Ms. Park. Beomgyu has a habit of talking to himself.. referring Taehyun as his friend."

"Ah, I see. An imaginary friend hm? That's really nice." She smiles.

"Omg, imaginary friend? That's so cute!" A girl said from behind.

"I agree! Imaginary friends are actually so fun!" A boy said from beside her.

"Hey, isn't that Taehyun guy, Tyun from your youtube channel?? That song you two sang? I definitely heard Tyun's voice. He isn't imaginary." A mood ruiner said in the corner of the classroom.

Soobin looked at Beomgyu once more. "You write songs?" He questioned him. Beomgyu shrugged and just looked away.

"Oohh, I recognize that name! Beomgyu, you're the one who makes those cover songs and play guitar! Your channel name is Gyu, right? I subscribed after hearing the original song you made with Tyun!" A difference boy said.

Suddenly the entire class was bombarding Beomgyu with questions about his songs and youtube channel and Taehyun, making him feel a little bit uncomfortable since he hates people getting so close. Soobin was protecting him just like how he is supposed to as his body guard.

Then there's Taehyun glaring at everyone and everything. "Goo awayy!" He groaned. If only he could just shove everyone away, but that would just give up his hiding.

"Settle down class. You guys can talk to Beomgyu later on, right after we finish this activity alright?" Ms. Park clapped her hands, getting everyone to sit back down in their seats.

"Thank you.." Beomgyu mumbled with a pout.

Taehyun sighed as he hugged Beomgyu from behind, just watching the teacher explain the activity. Beomgyu felt at ease having Taehyun there.

"Alright, so let's write our first and last names.." she draws a box. "In this box! Rosé.. Park." Ms. Park said as she wrote on the whiteboard.

"Is your name really that pretty?" A girl asked from the front row.

"Ah, I changed my name." Ms. Park smiled at her. "Thank you."

Ms. Park then handed put a bunch of paper that everyone then wrote their first and last names on.

"Choi.. Beomgyu!" Beomgyu gleamed brightly, showing Taehyun which he pretends to show Soobin who looks anyways.

"It's beautiful, Gyu." Taehyun said. In sync with Soobin's,

"It's cool."

They ended up decorating the paper and then hanging it up on the wall like it was a prized possession. Even 12th graders get to have the reward of being treated like they're 7 year olds writing a name tags to know names.

The bell rang at that very last second and Beomgyu was first to leave the classroom, even though he sat in the middle furthest from the door.

Taehyun was sitting/floating on his shoulder while Soobin walked behind them.

A sudden halt came to, when suddenly a bunch of students came rushing towards him just like his old school.

And this Beomgyu wasn't feeling it.