chapter 175

Xia Tian only thought for a while and realized that what Sheng Li and Lao Chen did was definitely for outsiders to see, but didn't they throw away all the monitors left by the group of people who came in the afternoon? Now who is this acting for? Could it be that there is really someone they suspect in this forest ranger?

The little fox murmured in his heart. Looking left and right, he felt that the forest rangers were upright in nature, and they were definitely not the kind of people who would exchange the lives of small animals for benefits. Then who were Sheng Li and the others guarding against?

Seeing the little fox in his arms leaning up to look around, he raised his nose to sniff suspicious breath from time to time, and kept turning his two furry ears, as if he was exploring whether there were any suspicious sounds outside the house.

His appearance is so cute, it took Sheng Li a lot of effort to hold back his emotions and not to laugh out loud, he simply lifted up the little fox, buried his head in his smooth fur and rubbed it lightly Ceng, like a promise or a warning, "Don't worry, Xia Xia, even if I risk my life, I will never let anyone hurt you."

Xia Tian only wagged his tail when he heard it, and couldn't help but screamed twice Well, the two of them are all alive now, and the other is damaged. If Sheng Li didn't want his life, he wouldn't live alone, and he didn't know who the owner was trying to scare by saying these words on purpose.

The team members nearby only saw the little fox chirping in a low voice, responding as if he had really understood what their captain said. The aura-filled appearance brought the atmosphere in the room back to freezing point. After relaxing a bit, he talked about things with Sheng Li again.

When Lao Chen uttered the first sentence of intending to join Lin Yongwang, Lin Yongwang, who had already sat down, showed a complacent smile.

"Listen, I said that money is the most touching thing. Those forest rangers have lived in Panlong Mountain for so many years and have no hope. Now they finally have a chance. How can they let it go?"

Lin Yongwang smiled at the people sitting there He said that the heating temperature in the room was too high, and fine sweat inevitably oozed from his forehead, but he didn't bother to raise his hand to wipe it off. He just stretched his neck forward, waiting for the person in front of him like an expectant duck. respond.

The man just sat on the back of the sofa chair and did not answer Lin Yongwang's words. Instead, he cast a slightly impatient look at him, signaling him to be quiet.

Lin Yongwang was obviously in awe of this man, and immediately nodded with an apologetic smile to show that he understood.

In a small black box on the desktop, the conversations of everyone in the forest ranger station are constantly being heard. Because of the look in the man's eyes just now, Lin Yongwang didn't dare to talk casually anymore. On the contrary, it was the man who heard what Xiao Wei said, "If it wasn't for the little fox, He and Lao Chen might not know what the situation is at the moment," they showed interesting smiles.

"This is interesting..." The man rubbed his chin, "We searched for so long today, but we didn't even find a single fox fur, but judging from what they said, these people seem to...know We will go, or is this fox giving them a tip?"

If the little fox was here, he would be able to recognize at a glance that this man is the leader who brought people to rummage in the forest ranger today, and it is this man who imitated the fox. Tweeting, almost fooled him.

"Mr. Chu, this, it's not that we leaked the news." Lin Yongwang was so anxious that sweat dripped down. He only thought that Mr. Chu meant that someone had informed the forest protection station in advance, otherwise he would follow their instructions. Plan, the little fox cub should have been captured today.

"We didn't know Mr. Chu's plan until you came back today. I didn't even know that Mr. Chu was going to the forest protection center today. How could it be..."

"Okay, okay." That Mr. Chu raised his hand and interrupted After reading Lin Yongwang's words, "Today, this was originally my sudden idea, and I didn't say that you leaked the news. Maybe that fox cub has a good nose and smells us strangers."

Naturally, Chu Yu didn't know what he said . The words hit the truth by mistake, he casually said something to Lin Yongwang, and then listened to the monitoring again.

It wasn't until the harsh sound of kicking over the stool that Chu Yu finally showed a slightly satisfied expression. Lin Yongwang kept staring at the other party, and when he saw Chu Yu's smiling face, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

However, Chu Yu was obviously still a little worried about this passage. He glanced at Lin Yongwang and said suspiciously: "You won't be discovered by them, right? They have been able to guard the mountain at Panlong Mountain for so many years. Is it easy to be moved by a condition?"

Seeing Chu Yu asking, Lin Yongwang hurriedly explained: "Mr. Chu, you were saved, and I don't know how hard it is in Panlong Mountain. Look at those who are left in the village now. Almost all of them are old people who can't walk, young people, who would like to stay in this place where birds don't lay eggs?" "Not

to mention the place where the forest guards are, the slightest disturbance in the mountains will make mistakes, and it's just the job that should be done well. At work, it is difficult to achieve results, and it is even more difficult to go up. They are not willing to stay there, but they can't go out at all!" Seeing that

Chu Yu nodded slightly and seemed to agree with his words, Lin Yongwang was overjoyed, " As for being discovered by them... this is entirely Mr. Chu, you are too worried, if you are not at ease, you might as well take a look for yourself."

After speaking, Lin Yongwang walked to the table in a few steps, and first spread his palms to show Chu Yu the beauty of his palms. A small magnetic piece, and then folded his palms behind his back, and walked a few steps in the direction of Chu Yu, keeping his hands behind his back. Then he smiled at Chu Yu: "Mr. Chu, look—"

When Lin Yongwang spread his hands again, the palms and backs of his hands were empty.

Chu Yu raised his eyebrows. With his eyesight, he really didn't notice where Lin Yongwang put the disk.

Lin Yongwang smiled, and pointed to a pen in Chu Yu's hand, "Mr. Chu, pick up the pen and have a look."

Chu Yu picked up the pen dubiously and looked, and sure enough, he saw the magnetic disc lying quietly under the pen.

"Director Lin is very capable!" Chu Yu smiled at him sincerely, and even applauded Lin Yongwang, "I really didn't expect that Director Lin would have such a skill. It's a shame to stay in Xiaoxiaopanlongshan "

Lin Yongwang smiled, "It's nothing, it's just the craftsmanship of the ancestors, it's hard to be elegant, but fortunately, it's still useful today, and Mr. Chu hasn't been disappointed."

"Director Lin is humble. You have such ability, where can you not go? It would be a waste of talent if you are really left here in Panlong Mountain."

Lin Yongwang was overjoyed, "Then..."

"Don't worry, Director Lin, I Although Chu Yu is not very capable, he can always do what he promised." Chu Yu pointed out: "Director Lin has been practicing at the grassroots level for so many years, and he has accumulated enough experience. He should go to the province to practice."

Lin Yongwang momentarily He just smiled and said: "Then I would like to thank Mr. Chu for taking care of me."

Lin Yongwang and Chu Yu chatted happily, but the atmosphere in the forest guard was dignified. It's over in a few words.

The little fox was carried back to the bedroom by Sheng Li. Sheng Li wiped him clean with a warm cotton cloth before putting him on the bed. When he came out after washing, he was jumped by a white little fox as soon as he sat on the bed. full of heart.

The little fox lay on his shoulder and flicked its tail, asking silently what kind of riddle Sheng Li was playing tonight. Sheng Li caught the little fox from his body and put it under the quilt, and asked in a low voice, " Xia Xia,

do you still remember that little Xu who could juggle?"

One of the Imperials the galaxy encountered, the young man who had helped them escape a dangerous inspection with a masterful trick. Later, Sheng Li and Xia Tian went to Xiao Xu's hometown to see him.

But it's all right, why did Sheng Li suddenly mention this person?

Sheng Li explained again in a low voice: "That deputy director Lin has also become good at tricks."

When Lin Yongwang hid things in the table in the hall, Sheng Li didn't pay attention at first, only thought that the deputy director Lin The movements were familiar, until when he went upstairs to talk with the other party, he stroked the little fox's fur and suddenly remembered where he had seen that movement before——

In that small world, when he and Xia Tian went to see Xiao Xu, the other party was already a well-known master of tricks in the local area, and he even performed a special show for them, such as fetching objects from the air, switching hands quickly, etc. At that time, Sheng Li was amazed at how fast this man was, even a monk like himself could not find the flaw in the first place, so he paid more attention to it, and Xiao Xu saw that he was interested, so he slowed down the demonstration.

Now that I think about it, if Lin Yongwang's hand speed at that time had been slowed down, it would have been the same as Xiao Xu's.

So after Lin Yongwang left, Sheng Li went to the table and knocked lightly on the table. With his ear strength, he immediately heard the extremely subtle sound of metal tremor coming from under the table.

Sheng Li had a bottom line in his mind, and after a little thought, he became concerned. While talking about what Lin Yongwang said to the members of the forest ranger team, he silently wrote codes on the table.

Fortunately, they were brothers who fought side by side, and they knew each other well with just a few symbols. Just follow instructions.

After many years of combat experience, they quickly determined the action plan, and they didn't even need to say more. When they met each other, Lao Chen frowned. He had never done such a thing against their captain. To do it, I feel quite excited.

"We won't 'discover' that bug until tomorrow. After all, if this little thing stays here for too long, it will make people suspicious." After

hearing this, Xia Tian quickly raised his front paws and patted his chest , indicating that Sheng Li himself can help.

Sheng Li laughed, grabbed his little paw and kissed it, "Okay, let Xia Xia come tomorrow."