chapter 49

Sheng Li immediately lifted off the warm quilt, and stuffed the little fox into the quilt, "But it's cold?" He was concerned but confused, only thinking about Xia Tian as the "frail and sickly" thirteenth prince, Naturally, he couldn't stand the night breeze, but he forgot that the little fox's body was already very healthy after the two small worlds' fine nurturing.

    Xia Tian squeaked twice before he realized that he was still a furry fox and couldn't speak human words, so he quickly changed back into a human form, his two jade white arms hugged Sheng Li's waist tightly, and looked up at Sheng Li. He said: "Master, go to sleep, I have to go back to the palace later."

    Knowing that the eunuch is coming to the prime minister's mansion today to give gifts, Xia Tian took the opportunity to affix a sword to the box full of famous swords. A piece of fox fur, stuffed with good things and told the eunuch who gave the gift to send it to the courtyard where Sheng Li lived no matter what. Xu saw that Emperor Zhengkang had taken good care of the thirteenth prince these few days, so the eunuch let him go. meaning. In this way, the breath left by that fox fur allowed Xia Tian to spy on the way back to the palace clearly. He also used the excuse that everyone needed to work together to repair the Prince's Mansion earlier, and took the Qingyi Palace to the palace. All the eunuchs and maids were sent out to clean up the house, and the little eunuch on duty at night began to doze off, and he immediately turned into a fox and ran all the way along the traces left by the fox's fur.

    Last night Xia Tian couldn't sleep because of tossing and turning. He originally thought that he could endure until the wedding day before meeting his owner again, but he overestimated his endurance. If it wasn't for the Taoist couple's contract, it would be difficult to accurately find the other party's identity. The location, I am afraid that Sheng Li will catch a little fox in the house yesterday.

    However, I don't know if it's because of the imminent wedding, Concubine Duan Gui came to visit him every morning these days, so Xia Tian had to return to the palace before Concubine Duan Gui, in order to avoid disturbances.

    After hearing this, Sheng Li pinched the tip of Xia Tian's nose, "Do you like Concubine Duan very much?" As he spoke, he pulled off the quilt and wrapped the little fox's naked/naked body tightly.

    Xia Tian replied without hesitation: "I like Master the most!" As he spoke, he deliberately conjured up two fox ears and slapped him twice, so well-behaved that people wished they could put him in their mouths.

    "I'm used to speaking beautiful words." Sheng Li bowed his head lovingly and kissed Xia Tian, ​​teased him, and said: "Although I only stayed in the palace for half a day the day before yesterday, I saw that Concubine Duan is indeed a loving mother to you. Heart, it's really rare."

    Xia Tian couldn't help tightening his hands, and he lowered his eyelashes and stopped talking.

    The two of them lived together for two lives, Sheng Li naturally knew that Xia Tian had something on his mind, he also lay down on the quilt, hugged the young man's flexible body in his arms, raised his hand and gently patted his back, without urging him, just Wait patiently for Xia Tian to speak.

    "I...I am not the thirteenth prince born to Concubine Duan Gui..."

    Xia Tian whispered until Sheng Li thought that the little fox was about to fall asleep.

    Sheng Li understood what he meant after a little speculation, "Xia Xia feels that she is not the child of Concubine Duan, but she enjoys her motherly love for her parents and children, doesn't she?"

    His words really touched Xia Tian's heart, and he He turned over and sat up anxiously, looked straight into Sheng Li's eyes and said, "I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't want to lie to my concubine...I, I don't know if I should tell her..."