chapter 58

However, when Sheng Li regained his sanity, Emperor Zhengkang was not the one who worried the most. Instead, the prime minister and his wife were restless all day long. You must know that Sheng Qingyun got the news from his colleagues. For such a big matter, An The Wang Fu didn't even send a word of oral message, it was clear that he looked down on the Prime Minister's House, so many people secretly laughed at him because of this.

    Sheng Qingyun was annoyed but helpless, one thing, no matter how unfavored King An is, he is still the heir of the emperor, and to him he is the master; Right now, Prince An's Mansion has made such a move, and he dare not say anything more. One must know that Emperor Zhengkang has a weird and unpredictable temperament, and everyone in the court is in danger, for fear of being a target if he shows up .

    After returning to the mansion, Sheng Qingyun informed his wife about this matter. The two of them never expected that a person who had been stupid for more than 20 years could regain his sanity again. The prime minister's wife also frowned from the moment she got the news. A plain brocade handkerchief was about to be strangled by her, "Master... Concubine Duan called me into the palace two days ago, and she mentioned that I was going to the Thousand Buddha Temple to give that idiot... the princess asked for the longevity card. , Is it really a Bodhisattva's manifestation?"

    "A Bodhisattva's manifestation? I haven't cared about this fool for more than 20 years. How could he appear after he married into the palace?" Sheng Qingyun's face was gloomy. They are going to the horse race, you call Yue'er later, I will tell him a few words."

    Sheng Yue is Sheng Qingyun's second son, he has a calm personality, Sheng Qingyun can talk to him at ease, but Sheng Yue is still young For so many years at home, he is used to seeing his family bullying his idiot brother, and even secretly hated having such an idiot brother many times, which makes him lose face in front of his companions, which is a lot to Sheng Li. dissatisfied.

    Therefore, after hearing what his father asked him to test Sheng Li, Sheng Yue smiled, "Father, don't worry too much, I think this seems to be an exaggeration, how can anyone recover their sanity overnight? The three became tigers, perhaps it was Imperial Physician Liu who purposely let people say this in order to gain fame, my son has heard that many people call him a 'miracle doctor'."

    "Nonsense, Imperial Physician Liu is still recuperating in the mansion, and it is difficult to even get out of bed. How can a genius doctor do this? And..." Sheng Qingyun hesitated again and again, and said: "If you can meet Princess An today, go test it out. Let's see if he still has any memories of his childhood..."

    The fact that Imperial Physician Zuo rescued the prince and concubine with a piece of "fairy grass" is still a secret of Duan Guifei and the others. After the chief medical officer, he firmly believed that Emperor Zhengkang regarded him as an abandoned son, so he deliberately released his name as a "miracle doctor" who could bring the dead back to life, hoping that Emperor Zhengkang would also need to see a doctor and take medicine after all. Being able to hesitate for a while just because of this title will not take my life.

    Imperial Physician Zuo was obsessed with medicine all his life, and he didn't care about false fame. Although he was called to beat him by Emperor Zhengkang, and was punished for leaving the palace without authorization, he still stayed in his pharmacy all day long to study the properties of herbs. , but also happy at ease.

    However, Sheng Qingyun and the others can't know about this matter. Right now they are discussing how to deal with Sheng Li's sudden recovery of sanity, and the person who made them anxious is also in a very difficult situation at the moment.

    "... Xia Xia."

    Sheng Li pinched the center of his brows, raised his hand to pinch the end of his hair, and tried slightly to loosen his hair from the confinement.