chapter 13

"This is...wine?" Xia Tian was a bit curious, he had never drunk alcohol before, Sheng Li would often drink a little red wine and occasionally a little white wine when having dinner in Sheng Zhai, but he never let Xia Tian drink it. .

    Xia Tian feels that he is the most caring spiritual pet in the world, and he will not force him to drink if the owner does not give him a drink, but he often sees someone saying "drunk will relieve all worries" when watching TV, and the little fox is still immersed in the snow. In the aroused depression, he involuntarily reached out and took the wine bottle.

    The assistant used to be a soldier in the north, and the last thing they can't leave their hands when they are on duty in winter is this high-strength liquor. One sip will warm up the whole body. He saw that Xia Tian couldn't warm up for a while, and he was afraid that something would happen to him from freezing. , So he kindly gave him his treasure.

    Xia Tian poured himself into the glass and took a sip. He only felt that the wine in his mouth had a mellow and spicy taste. He stuck out his tongue, but felt that the wine warmed his stomach and intestines, which made people feel much more comfortable. The assistant saw that his expression remained normal after taking a sip, so he couldn't help giving a thumbs up, "It's powerful, the alcohol content is quite high, and most people can't stand it."

    Xia Tian only felt warm all over his body, so he didn't want to let go, holding the bottle all the way Back at the hotel, the assistant escorted him all the way back to the room. Seeing that the man's footsteps were steady and his eyes were clear, and he didn't look drunk at all, he felt relieved, and secretly admired Xia Tianquan in his heart.

    Not long after he returned to the room, a special person brought over a double-layer insulated lunch box. The top layer was a dish of spicy chicken, which was bright red and looked very greedy. Xia Tian picked up two pieces of chicken with his chopsticks, and then went to drink the bottle of white wine. The bottle of white wine was not much at all, and he drank it up in just a few sips. Xia Tian picked up the empty wine bottle and shook it, wondering: " Where's the wine?"

    Like a little drunk, he licked the last drop of wine on the rim of the wine glass, his face was still the same as before, not even blushing, and he finished the wine seriously The food in the lunch box, I just stood up and planned to wash up a little before going to rest.

    But as soon as he lifted his foot, it was as soft as if he had stepped on cotton. Xia Tian fell to the ground unexpectedly. Fortunately, there was a thick carpet in the hotel room so that he would not hurt himself. Xia Tian sat blankly on the carpet for a long time before standing up with the help of a chair. After he got up, he felt itchy around his tailbone. His face was flushed and his eyes were shining, obviously he was very drunk.

    Xia Tian raised his hand and scratched it, only to feel that the itching became more and more intense. The pants he was wearing made him feel uncomfortable in every possible way, so he simply took off his clothes immediately, even though the air conditioner was on in the room , but this removal also made him feel a little cold, so he walked towards the bed with bare feet, but in just ten or so steps, he stumbled and walked for an extremely long time, during which he accidentally bumped into the cabinet, and his calf There was a red mark everywhere.

    Xia Tian only felt cold and painful, as if he had returned to the winter on Fulian Mountain in an instant, but he vaguely remembered that he was not the lonely and pitiful little fox on Fulian Mountain, but was pampered by his owner. Little Fox—

    "Master!" Xia Tian grabbed the phone and poked around, but he accidentally hit the place and started a video call. After waiting for a while, the connection was made over there, and Sheng Li's face appeared on the screen. screen.