chapter 9

Xia Tian let out a little breath. He really didn't like that uncle who likes to kill indiscriminately. Now that the performance was over, he immediately withdrew himself from the opponent's state.

    The leather jacket who played with him smiled and patted him on the shoulder, approving: "Young people are awesome."

    Xia Tian smiled back in a daze, then looked at Li Zhouzhou who was sitting in the middle, "Director, my performance is over "

    Li Zhou nodded, didn't say yes, didn't say no, just stood up and shook hands with him deliberately, let Xia Tian go back first and wait for the news.

    This sentence is often used as an excuse. Many actors heard this sentence before, and it was inevitable that they would show a look of regret, but Xia Tian couldn't understand the twists and turns, and nodded seriously, "Okay." , I'll wait for news." After that, he went out happily, wanting to find his owner and tell him that he must snatch that character from Wu Wenrui.

    These days with Sheng Li, he also knows that the other party's power is extraordinary, and now he wants to take revenge on Wu Wenrui, who is said to have a strong background, and take the role. It may be troublesome on his own, but it will be different if he adds Sheng Li up.

    He is no longer the lonely little fox he used to be. Even if he wants to take revenge on someone, he can complain to his master first and ask for help.

    Thinking of this, Xia Tian only felt that such a short distance from the villa was too long, and wished he could grow wings and fly into Sheng Li's arms.

    Several people in the room saw him walking briskly out of the room, and finally looked at each other with a smile. The screenwriter took the lead and said, "Director Li, I am very satisfied with this 'Ning Fei'." The only "Ning Fei" who came to audition today is what he wants.

    "But that Wu Wenrui from before did a good job too. He's one of the most outstanding among the traffic niche now, not to mention that there is Shengshi Media behind him..."

    Speaking is the producer of the film, unlike the screenwriter, he can't only look at the acting skills, but also the income. Wu Wenrui is a young student who is on fire right now. This time, he joined the crew with the investment of Shengshi Media, and he is playing the male number three. Among the actors currently competing, he has better acting skills than him without his own topic traffic and money. And those who are as popular as him are worse than him. Looking at it this way, Wu Wenrui became the best choice.

    The remaining editors and directors were also arguing, and finally everyone turned their attention to Li Zhouzhou. "Director! Who do you choose!"

    A group of directors gathered around Li Zhou to make a conclusion, and Xia Tian on the other side ran out of the small villa without stopping, heading straight for the RV waiting outside.

    Before he got close, the car door was opened, and Sheng Li reprimanded in a serious tone: "Why are you running in such a hurry? Be careful not to fall." This farm pays attention to "original ecology", and the road has not been specially repaired, and there are quite a few potholes. And stones and weeds, what if a small thing trips over?

    Sheng Li got out of the car while talking, and quickly walked forward to catch Xia Tian who was throwing himself into his arms. A smile flashed in his eyes, and he raised his hand to push the hair that was hanging down in front of Xia Tian's eyes behind his ears. , walked forward with his arms around the person, and

    asked casually, "Did the audition succeed?" He gradually forgot about the fact that he suffered an innocent disaster. He felt that he was Sheng Li's spiritual pet, and he didn't need any cover in front of his master, so he told Sheng Li exactly what happened in the small villa.