chapter 62

Xia Tian couldn't help laughing, "What do you think?" He no longer squeezed his voice and recovered his original clear youthful voice.

    The bearded man was Zhao Yuanbai who was supposed to be in Northwest Daying. He looked Xia Tian up and down before he couldn't laugh or cry and said: "Why do you dress up like this? You're messing around. If your mother sees it, I have to scold you." It's impossible."

    "Mother concubine won't scold me." Speaking of Concubine Duan, Xia Tian unconsciously felt a little bit of admiration, and he pulled Sheng Li aside, and said, "Uncle, this is my concubine Sheng Li." Li."

    When King An got married, Emperor Zhengkang was not allowed to return to his hometown, and this was the first time he saw his "nephew and daughter-in-law". Without any gloomy breath, he glanced at Sheng Ligao immediately.

    "If you don't know how you dress up, you'll think you're a princess." Zhao Yuanbai joked, then raised his hand and patted Sheng Li's shoulder, "That's right, he's a good boy." When he spoke, his subordinates exerted a little force, but Sheng Li didn't care. Steady as a green pine, she didn't seem to notice his intentional temptation at all, bowed slightly and sincerely said: "I've met uncle."

    Just this one moment let Zhao Yuanbai know that Sheng Li must be a practicing family son, and he was very concerned about the dirty things in Prime Minister Sheng's family. I have heard about it a little bit, although I don't know how this much-disgusted idiot practiced martial arts in the mansion, but he must have his own way to save his life if he can survive to this day. As the son-in-law of the Zhao family, seeing that he has martial arts, and Xia Tian obviously knew it, Zhao Yuanbai was too happy, so naturally he didn't say much.

    The three of them stepped into the Songtao Linhai in the back mountain. Seeing that Xia Tian didn't shy away from Sheng Li at all, Zhao Yuanbai knew that this princess had a very important position in Xia Tian's heart. Li Da praised him, and he had a little consideration in his mind.

    As the commander of the Northwest Army, Zhao Yuanbai has his own way of judging people. He will not trust Sheng Li completely just because he is now Princess An, but he will not doubt him because he is the prime minister's son. Believe me, he still has to observe a little bit.

    Sheng Li used to be the commander of the army, and he was quite accomplished in marching and fighting. Therefore, when he communicated with Zhao Yuanbai, he did not hide it. Instead, he passed on what he knew and learned. Surprised and puzzled, he obviously didn't understand where Sheng Li learned these things from.

    Xia Tian explained, "Uncle, don't worry, we have some adventures."

    Reminiscing that they were already as angry as gossamer but became healthy overnight, Zhao Yuanbai felt that this statement was very credible, and he was no longer confused at the moment Here, instead, the main topic of the meeting was mentioned.

    "Do you want the position above?" Zhao Yuanbai asked without hesitation.

    "Exactly." Xia Tian and Sheng Li looked at each other and nodded together.

    Xia Tian said: "Uncle must also know that the emperor specially gave me a pill before. I'm afraid that Prince An's Mansion is already in mourning."

    Xia Tian didn't bother to make false appearances when facing people close to him, he didn't admit that Emperor Zhengkang was his father, and even stingy called him "Father Emperor", Zhao Yuanbai It is not surprising to hear that, he has rarely returned to Beijing these years, but even so, he knows that Emperor Zhengkang does not value it, and even looks down on Concubine Duan and the Thirteenth Prince. Say?