chapter 8

Someone wants to grab the owner's love for him and prevent him from going back to eat chicken legs?

    Knowing that what the other party said was a lie, Xia Tian was inevitably angry. Since Sheng Li became his owner, Xia Tian has lived a wonderful life that he has never enjoyed before. He can automatically increase the number of small snowflakes without doing anything. He can be said to have 100% trust in Sheng Li, except for himself. The owner will not look at other people at all.

    He didn't like to hear that someone else coveted his owner, even spreading rumors.

    "Are you also the number three audition male?" Xia Tian asked Wu Wenrui with a look.

    Wu Wenrui raised his eyebrows, "That's my role."

    Xia Tian curled his lips at him, and the smile couldn't reach his eyes, "Very good."

    He originally thought that he could just do his best and obey the destiny, but now, since Wu Wenrui has a winning ticket in his hands, It seems that he still has to snatch the male number three, slandering himself and spreading rumors about the owner, adding new and old grudges, the vengeful little fox really wants to change his prototype and scratch this man's face.

    But now that he is a human being, let's change to a more tactful means of revenge, let this man see the cooked duck fly into his bowl, presumably the duck tastes good too.

    This confrontation was only in the blink of an eye, that is, the actors who were close to each other heard the conversation between them at the beginning, and it didn't cause much disturbance, but naturally someone told Sheng Li the truth.

    Sheng Li picked up a pen to sign the document, closed the document and put it aside after signing, and said without raising his head: "Wu Dong's nephew? It's that Wu Dong who started from his wife's natal family and raised a bunch of young lovers." ?Since you can't discipline your nephew well, I'll take it back and discipline it before you come back." The words were so light that they decided whether to stay or not.

    Xia Tian didn't know that someone had already taken over for him, and was smugly thinking that he must win the male number three, so he picked up the script that had been thrown aside earlier and studied it carefully.

    The movie is called "None Survived", which is adapted from a best-selling novel. It tells the story of a tourist group who was accidentally trapped on an island and lost contact with the outside world. Everyone had to gather in the only hotel on the island to wait for rescue. While waiting, people died constantly, everyone lied to survive, everyone might kill to survive, as the fog layer upon layer unraveled, in the end only the surviving protagonist left the island by boat and returned to land Later, he accidentally read a news in the newspaper, which published the news of the accidental death of all members of the tour group, and the protagonist recalled in a trance that someone in the tour group once jokingly folded a small boat with paper and burned it with fire, saying that it was Maybe it can save the last person alive.

    So was the boat he was in really a boat? Did he really escape from that terrifying island...

    The story ends abruptly. Whether the hero died on the island or escaped from the island is a topic that book fans love to talk about. The people on the boat aroused their desire to explore even more. This person is the male number three in the play.