chapter 143

The Taoist had sharp eyes, and immediately recognized him as the bride married by the yin relatives of the Sheng family. He rolled his eyes and said, "Little brother, hurry up and sprinkle the glutinous rice, and then let the blood clear the way, otherwise the yin soldiers will pass by, and none of us will die." Don't think about it!"

Xia Tian didn't move, but still said: "Give me the bones!"

Seeing that he was holding glutinous rice, the Taoist probably knew something about how to deal with Yin soldiers, and was waiting to talk about it, but the middle-aged man beside him had already With sharp eyes and quick hands, he threw out the burden containing the bones. This Yin soldier only swallowed living things and ignored the dead, so the skeleton easily pierced through the green smoke and landed at Xia Tian's feet.

Xia Tian said again: "How can we release Sheng Li's soul?"

The two people in the green smoke looked at each other, although they didn't know why he wanted to know this, but the situation was urgent and it was obviously not the time to talk.

The middle-aged man barely controlled his distorted expression, and said, "Little brother, you spread the glutinous rice first, and when it comes out, can we release Sheng Li's soul with you?" Only our brothers and sisters know the way, if you let us be taken away by these Yin soldiers, then Sheng Li will never get out!"

Xia Tian was unmoved, and did not spill a single grain of glutinous rice in his hands, and the two The Taoist priest saw that the encirclement circle formed by the green smoke was getting smaller and smaller, and the rows of silent Yin soldiers were about to walk in front of him. His face was pale and sweat was like a waterfall, and he didn't care about other things, so the Taoist priest said at the top of his throat. : "Go back to the summer house and paint the pattern on the coffin with blood again! I will perform another ritual when the soul comes out, and the soul will naturally go after the bones." He actually didn't use this method

. Not to mention the whole thing, how can the soul that can be refined into a puppet be restored so easily? Someone needs to cross the two worlds of yin and yang to forcibly make a way for the soul body that has no wisdom. Easier said than done, not to mention the opportunities needed to cross the Yin and Yang worlds, how can it be so easy to go to the underworld? You can cross the past, but you may not be able to come back.

So the Taoist priest was convinced that Xia Tian would never be able to do this, so he deliberately exaggerated: "Little brother, this is the unique secret book of my teacher, only my two brothers in the world know how to do it, Hurry up and throw the glutinous rice down to pave the road, so that we can come out!"

Xia Tian threw the glutinous rice on the ground, but he didn't let the blood out for a long time. One person, probably one is enough, the two masters should quickly decide, which one of you will come out better."

He has a beautiful face, and he looks good when he speaks such cold-blooded words, but he doesn't have the ugliness of a villain at all, On the contrary, his brows were gentle as if he was doing something great.

Seeing the khaki clothes getting closer and closer to them, the two Taoist priests felt that they were in danger, and even their breathing stopped for a moment. Then they looked at Xia Tian, ​​and they didn't feel that they had done anything wrong. Instead, they calmed down and said: " Why don't you two make up your mind quickly? Otherwise, I'll leave now."

The middle-aged man gritted his teeth, looked at Xia Tian and said, "If we choose, will you really do bloodletting?"

Xia Tian shrugged, "If you don't believe me, I'll go now."

"Wait a minute!" The middle-aged man yelled, gritted his teeth, and said, "I hope the little brother will keep his word and keep his word!"

After that, he said to the Taoist priest: "Junior Brother, your ability is better than that of the Taoist priest!" I have learned well, now only you can go out to pass on the sect, you...you go!"

The Taoist was stunned, apparently he did not expect his senior brother to die so generously, leaving the chance of life to himself, He calmly flicked back the wide sleeves of the Taoist robe, covering the cold light in his palm, "Don't worry, senior brother, I will definitely carry forward the sect!

" On the ground, the blue smoke also gradually opened a small opening. After the Taoist finished speaking, he turned his head and drilled into the small opening. However, just two steps away, the middle-aged man behind him grabbed his collar and used He threw him aside with all his strength, but he fell right into the ranks of Yin soldiers walking in front of him.

The Taoist priest would not have fallen for the Tao so easily, but he was eager to survive, and seeing his senior brother speak with sincerity, he lost his guard for a while, so he smashed in.

The middle-aged man was overjoyed, and was bowing his body to go to the exit, but suddenly felt a heat on his back, and when he touched it with his backhand, it was full of warm blood. It turned out to be the Taoist priest's last fight before dying , Throwing the sharp blade hidden in his hand on his back.

At this moment the road of blood has been completed, the Yin soldiers changed their course, and the green smoke gradually dissipated. The middle-aged man saw that the person walking at the end of the Yin soldiers was his junior brother, and secretly cursed the Taoist priest for a terrible death. Feel scalp numb.

The black butterfly, which was lingering around him because Xia Tian cut his palm, suddenly seemed to have received some order, and landed on the middle-aged man's back with a leap of its wings.

"Get out! Get out!" He is a Gu master, and he understands the power of this carnivorous butterfly better than anyone else. The middle-aged man rolled around trying to crush the blood-sucking butterfly on his back, but the butterfly was not afraid. The ground landed on his back, and because of the blood sucking, his body continued to swell, and the originally jet-black wings seemed as deep as black ink that could not be melted.

Soon, the middle-aged man fell on the ground stiffly, because most of the flesh and blood in his body had been sucked away, and several places on his body were dented strangely, looking ugly.

Xia Tian had already licked the wound to stop the bleeding. He was taken aback when he saw this scene. Originally, he followed all the way. It made him perish physically while he was still alive, so he thought of thousands of ways to torture them in his mind, but he never expected it would end like this.

Seeing that the butterfly was full of blood, it fluttered its wings and flew straight into the city. I didn't know how powerful this black butterfly was before, but now seeing the butterfly sucking human blood, and thinking of the casualties that can be seen everywhere in the city, Xia Tian bit it. Lip, did not choose the nearest road to leave, but carried the package on his back and followed the butterfly into the city.

The city was filled with a deadly gray miasma, and the black butterfly lingered in the air for a while before rushing straight to the place where the miasma was most dense.

When Xia Tian was in power, Bailong Yufu had observed the sentiments of the people. He knew that disasters would be followed by catastrophes. These catastrophes were often plagues. At this time, the weather was hot and humid, and there were too many casualties in the city. This is clearly the case in the city right now.

However, his body is very comparable to human beings. When he was traveling, he had learned some prescriptions for curing diseases. Xia Tian didn't dare to waste time, so he hurriedly followed him, only to find that the place turned out to be a medical center. It was full of wailing patients.

As soon as Xia Tianfu entered the door, the young man running in the medical hall saw him dressed neatly and carrying a burden, thought he was a young master from a foreign country, so he hurriedly went up to accompany him and said cautiously: "My lord, you are also in this situation." I see, our medical center can't take in patients for the time being..." "

I don't see a doctor, I'll see you as a doctor, I have a prescription for curing epidemics here." "...

What did you say?"

The prescription Xia Tian brought was an ancient prescription The doctor in the clinic only thought that it was inherited from his family, and he didn't dare to ask more casually, but he was sincerely grateful to him. After making some improvements to the prescription brought by Xia Tian, ​​the epidemic in the city was really brought under control .

"Young Master Xia, please rest. The house is tidy and clean, and it has been fumigated with herbs in advance." Many people in the city now know Xia Tian's contribution and are grateful to him, and the boys in the medical center admire him even more Hearing that Xia Tian will leave after one more night's rest, he is somewhat reluctant.

Xia Tian gave him a gentle smile. Now that the epidemic in the city has eased, he is naturally anxious to go back to find the owner. During these days, he followed the doctors in the medical center to save lives, and he was really tired, so he planned to rest for a night before setting off.

After saying goodbye to the boy, he carefully protected the bundle containing the bones in his arms and fell into a deep sleep.

However, the little fox didn't know that the moment he closed his eyes and fell asleep, everything around him gradually dissipated like a mirror in water, and even the package he held in his arms gradually became transparent.

The thick white mist that came from nowhere surged up layer by layer and swallowed everything, but he didn't dare to get close to him, and only lingered lightly around his side, until Xia Tian's eyelashes moved slightly, and he was about to wake up Suddenly, the white mist dissipated like a receding tide, but what reappeared was not Xia Tian's decorations before sleeping. The room with blue tiles and white walls turned into a small attic on the second floor, and the people in long gowns outside were also One by one, they were transformed into people wearing homespun clothes.

"Squeak--" the slightly old wooden door was pushed open from the outside, Xia Tian rubbed his eyes and sat up from the bed, only to see a kind-hearted old lady coming in from the door, she was wearing a blue cloth suit Clothed, walked slowly to the bed with a bowl of steaming medicinal soup in one hand, and said, "Dear grandson, are you awake? Come and drink this medicine, your illness has frightened the family..."

The old man was talking, Xia Tian took the medicinal soup but didn't bother to drink it. He rubbed his forehead, feeling dizzy.

The old man thought that he was not feeling well again, so he hurriedly ran outside the door to call someone: "Where is the person! My little Xia has a headache again!" On the other side,

Xia Tian thought vaguely, as if He was still in the mecha with his owner just now, it should be the last battle of the "White Fox" in Interstellar, and he doesn't know where the owner went... The little fox shook his head and cleared his

mind At this time, a large group of people rushed in from outside the door, all of them surrounded Xia Tian to ask about his health, but the doctor in the middle was pushed aside helplessly.

Seeing the helpless look on the doctor's face but unable to squeeze in, Xia Tian couldn't help laughing. In the life experience of "this Xia Tian" he had obtained, he was the eldest son and grandson of this family in the small town. A reform door has just been opened, and it is at the time when the trend of thought is impacting. His parents have just quit their stable jobs and "entered the sea". They all revolve around him.

"Then... I forgot about the past, I just thought I was here, and I was busy looking for you everywhere, but it seemed that every time I got a chance, I would always forget it like before... until I woke up this time and was caught. Tied to this deep mountain, I finally found you."

After all, Xia Tian sighed very lightly, he felt annoyed himself, how could he forget the owner again and again?

However, Sheng Li had some calculations in his heart, probably the trial of this small world was like this, he was trapped in the yin house that did not distinguish between day and night and could not get out, he would never know that his little fox was killing him year after year. Looking for him outside, it is said that cultivation has no time, but people's hearts are the most fickle. Wait for ten years, wait for a hundred years, how about a thousand years? What about ten thousand years? For Sheng Li, who already understood the seven emotions and six desires, and would even take the initiative to give affection to others, such a long and hopeless wait seemed to be able to break his perseverance.

It's a pity... This trial seems strange, but to Sheng Li, it's not even the slightest disturbance, because he has always been certain in his heart, even if he lost the guidance of the dowry, and even the feeling of the Taoist couple's contract. If they are all cut off, his little fox will definitely find him.

Now, hasn't his Xia Xia already found him?