chapter 21

Because of the incident of fainting on the set before, the treatment that Xia Tian enjoyed when he returned to the production team can be said to be star-studded. After all, everyone saw Sheng Li hugging him and leaving that day. open secret.

    It was precisely because of this that when Li Zhouzhou proposed to focus on filming all Xia Tian's scenes in advance, no one in the editorial team raised any objections. They were afraid that Xia Tian would have any accidents on the set, and they were afraid that it would be difficult to explain to Sheng Li.

    Xia Tian had no objection to this, he wished to publicize his relationship with Sheng Li in his heart, he was not some ominous filth, Sheng Li boasted that his coat color was the most beautiful.

    Enjoying the treatment of a first-line lead actor, Xia Tian sat next to the electric heater to rest next to Sheng Li after a scene. matter.

    These two people don't know that as long as the Fox Clan can mate with people as adults and pass the high fever period, everything will be fine. However, they have just connected with each other at this moment, and even if they know it, they will not be willing to separate.

    The two snuggled together without caring about the eyes of others. Sheng Li was browsing the news, Xia Tian reached out and read the script to familiarize himself with the lines again. Not far away, Li Zhou was quite satisfied when he saw this scene. But Xia Tian is very dedicated to his work, and he has never played any big-name acts. He likes such an actor very much.

    The next scene is the scene where Ning Fei shoots himself. After the end, Xia Tian's role is announced to be finished. After that, he will rest for a while, and then participate in a reality show that Chen Xuan gave him to increase his exposure.

    Xia Tian raised his eyes and watched the prop crew coming and going to set up the scene, feeling quite emotional in his heart. This was the first play he took on in this world. Although many things happened during the crew, on the whole it made the little fox Happily, he has been a domesticated little fox with an owner ever since.

    Sensing his distraction, Sheng Li put down the tablet in his hand, raised his hand to hold Xia Tian's hand, rubbed his slightly cold fingertips, and asked in a low voice: "What's wrong?"

    Xia Tian shook his head, then raised his eyes to look at him again, his pair of upturned peach blossom eyes were full of love and dependence, he looked to the left and right and there was no one else, before calling out "Master" in a low voice.

    Sheng Li only felt that his stamina was getting weaker and weaker, but after Xia Tian called out, he already felt his heart throbbing, and his lower abdomen was even hotter. He could only cross a pair of long legs and use his coat As a cover, this is the correct look.

    The sword cultivator in the previous life has never experienced what love/desire is. Although he has learned a thing or two from books, he has never even done self-blasphemy. But now he knows the taste. During this period of time, because he was worried that Xia Tian would have to shoot every day, he just kissed his forehead every day and then gave up. On the surface, he seemed to be very restrained, but only Sheng Li himself knew how much he was. Longing for a deeper contact with Xia Tian.

    Xia Tian didn't notice Sheng Li's thoughts, but they had the same affection now, and each other's blood flowed in their bodies, and each other's mood would inevitably be affected by each other; Xia Tian didn't know what was wrong with him, but his throat was thirsty, and he He hurriedly went to drink from the cup beside him, paused when he lifted the lid, and subconsciously glanced back.

    Sheng Li's perception was sharper than his, and when he noticed a malicious stare staring at him, he immediately turned back to look, but there was a closed window behind him, and there were no other people except the staff who occasionally walked around. people at.

    Sheng Li and Xia Tian exchanged glances, then raised their hands to stroke his hair, and said comfortingly: "It's okay, don't be afraid."

    "I'm not afraid." Xia Tian replied, leaning forward and leaning into Sheng Li's ear , showing off in a low voice: "If anyone dares to bully you, I will scratch him with my claws. I am very powerful, and other wild animals on Fulian Mountain are afraid of my claws." That is his owner, why? Can others covet it?

    It was the first time for Sheng Li to receive such blunt and enthusiastic protection. The little fox's skill might not be one-tenth of his own, but when facing him, he always gave him everything. Let out a bright smile.

    He has always had a stern face, although his sword eyebrows and starry eyes are full of snow and frost, even Xia Tian rarely sees him smiling like this, so he can't help but stare blankly for a moment, until the assistant director not far away tells him to start preparing Then he suddenly came back to his senses, stood up and hesitated for a moment, then quickly lowered his head and kissed Sheng Li on the lips, and then ran over without looking back.

    Sheng Li raised his hand to caress his lips, where the warmth and breath of the little fox's lips seemed to be still there. The corners of his lips were slightly curved, and he said in a low voice: "It really is a little fox."

    During filming, the crew usually clears the scene, But Sheng Li, as the biggest investor in this film, has been watching quietly and never disturbed the filming progress, so the crew acquiesced to his existence, and even placed him next to Li Zhouzhou's seat during the filming of the indoor scene. A chair, I just hope that this big Buddha can stay quietly until Xia Tian is finished.

    Due to Sheng Li's background in this world, he has often encountered kidnapping and assassination incidents since he was a child. After he cultivated his own power and took over Shengshi, those villains who targeted him never stopped. It's nothing worth mentioning in his eyes, not to mention that he used to have no feelings for this world, life and death are not much different to him, but Xia Tian came, all of this is naturally different, and those things that he used to think are superfluous are naturally also Not so insignificant anymore—for

    example, those who want to get rid of themselves and then hurry up.

    At this moment, the filming had started in the venue, and everyone was engrossed in watching the actors' performance. Sheng Li straightened his cuffs, got up quietly and left the hotel lobby, and went to a secluded place at the end of the corridor to connect the phone.     Lu Feng's voice came from the other end of the phone: "Mr. Sheng, I have already found out that it is the

    bounty offered by your uncle to...buy your life."

Wanting to feel the pain of killing himself, he explained a few more words to Lu Feng, and the other party suddenly remembered something, so he told him immediately.

    "By the way, there is another small thing you should pay attention to. Someone saw Wu Wenrui on the island two days ago."

    "Wu Wenrui?" Sheng Li repeated in a low voice, and it was only after Lu Feng reminded him that this person was the one who had repeatedly provoked Xia Tian, ​​and secretly asked Wu Dong to open up his joints to give Xia Tian "a little color" , but before the other party made a move, Sheng Li had already dismissed Wu Dong, and even Wu Wenrui hid together.

    "He seems to be in private contact with the crew of "And There Were None". No abnormalities have been found so far, but this man is domineering and domineering. He has always been vindictive over the years. You have to remind Tian Xia to pay attention to avoid any unreasonable disaster."

    " Good." Sheng Li hung up the phone, he glanced at the heavy snow outside the window, then at the figure reflected on the glass window, and said calmly, "What's the matter?"

    The young man wearing the uniform of the hotel cleaning staff and wearing a big mask It was as if they had been poisoned, with endless malice. Seeing that even in this situation, Sheng Li looked down on him, he gritted his teeth, and pushed the knife in his hand an inch forward tremblingly. Clinging tightly to Sheng Li's waist.

    "Sheng Li, aren't you afraid of death?"