chapter 130

On the cliff, since Chen Waizui said that sentence, the atmosphere of the village chief, Chen Waizui and the group suddenly became tense.

The village head raised his eyebrows, and swung the flashlight in Chen Weizui and Lumao's face in a demonstration, "Brother, you have to be careful not to speak the truth, what's the matter with the money?" But the big guys in our village tightened their belts to scrape together the money to buy their lives, and I handed it over to you and the little brother next to me that day, and you all went through it one by one!" As soon as Chen Waizui said this, Chen Waizui was also in his heart

. I muttered, yes, at the time I was afraid that these rural folks would take the money and deceive me, he and the green hair had counted the money one by one, and the banknote detector didn't find any problems, so how could it change hands and become ghost coins? ?

Chen Waizui glanced at Lu Mao thoughtfully, causing the other party to yell.

"Brother Chen, why are you looking at me like that? What about the money? What's wrong with the money?"

Chen Weizui shook his head, then turned to the village chief and said, "Village chief, if this person is really found, then The rest of the money..."

Lu Mao thought that Chen Waizui was trying to talk about the money in advance, so he quickly chimed in and said, "That's right, we sent him here. He was sent by your team. Those who are scared away are none of our business, whether they are found or not...the money has to be paid according to the rules."

The village head sneered, "Of course, don't worry, our dead man's ditch is the most important place. Rules, everything follows the rules."

When they were talking, the ghostly ghost had drifted away for a while, and the village chief quickly took the lead to catch up. At this time, the terrain of the mountain changed slightly, from the uphill road to the downhill road. On the downhill road, a group of people must be extremely careful not to fall. Lumao is the most restless, and he will fall several times on the uphill road, not to mention the slippery and muddy downhill road. He didn't notice, he slipped his buttocks and sat down, and then he slid down the side of the grass slope. Fortunately, he scratched and scratched desperately, and grabbed a clump of tough weeds Just so as not to fall down the hillside.

Lumao was shocked for a while, and when he was about to stand up, he felt a tingling pain in his hand. He shook the burning palm, and a few drops of blood splashed out. It turned out that the edge of the grass he was holding was jagged Echinacea.

Lumao cursed bad luck secretly, looked up at the group of people above, and shouted as he climbed up: "This place is really fucking..." Before he finished speaking

, his pupils suddenly widened and his mouth opened wide But he could only make a breathy sound of "huhu". Just as he climbed up the mountain road, he suddenly knelt down.

Chen Waizui was stretching out his hand towards him, and when he saw this, he gave a "bah" and cursed: "It's not Chinese New Year yet, what kind of gift are you doing? Hurry up!" When he got up, he saw a pair of green hair eyes floating around among the crowd, with unconcealable fear.

"What's wrong with you? You fell stupid after falling?" Chen Waizui's tone was not kind. He was always thinking about the money. It's inconvenient to break the skin with him, otherwise, if the other party refuses to admit it, Boss Hu will still blame himself for the crime.

"It's important to hurry, let's go!" At this time, the village chief spoke, and everyone walked down again, but this time, they became more careful because of the lessons learned by Lumao.

As soon as the mountain road turned, the road going down became much smoother. However, Lu Mao's body was shaking all the time, and his eyes were wandering back and forth. It was clearly flat ground, but he still walked unsteadily. Chen Wai There was already anger in his mouth, so he simply walked a few steps and kicked Lumao, who never thought that Lumao turned around and grabbed Chen Waizui's hand, and said in a low voice: "Brother Chen, Brother Chen, let's run quickly!

" The crooked mouth shook his hand impatiently, "You are the one who is going to come, and you are the one who is going to go. Where did you come up with so many troubles? The bitch is chirping!" "Speak up, Brother Chen!" Lu Mao

anxious Stamped his feet, "You didn't feel anything wrong?"

Chen Weizui frowned, "What's wrong?"

"People! People are wrong!" Lu Mao was about to cry when he spoke, his voice was trembling, it was the sound that people would only make when they were extremely frightened. "Who?" Chen Waizui became more and more baffled the more he

listened, and only heard Lumao whisper: "You count, how many people are we?"

Four villagers, three with heads leading the way, and one with a severed tail, plus him and Lumao... "Seven people?"

Lumao nodded repeatedly, with red eyes, and whispered incoherently: "Seven... But you count, you count!"

Chen Weizui saw that Lumao looked like he was going to tear himself up if he didn't count, so he had to frown and count, "One, two, three... seven, eight... Eight?!"

With this count, Chen Waizui's heart skipped a beat, a group of seven people, how did he count eight?

At the front is the village head who is walking with the will-o'-the-wisp, and the three villagers behind him are carrying a hoe, a shovel, and a jujube stick, followed by Lumao and himself who are still trembling at the moment, and the last one holding a Villagers with shoulder poles with a fierce look on their tails not too far away.

But clearly knew that there were seven people in his heart, but when he counted, there were eight.

Lumao spoke again, crying: "Is it... Is there an extra person?"

Chen Weizui rubbed his eyes in disbelief, and counted again, but regardless of whether he counted down Counting or jumping, there are always eight people.

How could there be one more?

While Chen Waizui and Lu Mao were terrified, the young man who had been kidnapped and sold in by them was seriously rummaging through the old house.

It's not easy to leave this summer house, otherwise Sheng Li wouldn't have such a great ability to be trapped here for many years. Can't get out.

Fortunately, both of them have practiced Taoism on Fulian Mountain. It should be known that the journey of cultivation is the most lonely one. It is not impossible to see outsiders for several years or even decades when they encounter retreat and epiphany. The reason why Xia Tian wants to take Sheng Li out of here is because It's just because he really doesn't like his owner who is bound by this house.

His Master Sword Cultivator should be soaring above the nine heavens with his sword. Where he wants to go and where he wants to stay should be decided by Sheng Li's wishes, instead of being tied up like this, trapped in a square inch of a house, Even if they really want to stay here for eternity, it can only be because they want to, not because they have no choice.

The two of them have been thinking together for a long time, guessing whether this house is a magic formation or some magical weapon specially used to suppress sword cultivators. Although Sheng Li has searched here for many years in the past, he cannot do without the old house after all, perhaps because of the magic formation. At present, it is difficult for him to discover the key points, but Xia Tian can come and go freely, so he volunteered to investigate in the house.

He was afraid that he would miss some clues if he didn't know this way, so he was very cautious, even rubbing every inch of the wall with his fingertips, just because there might be a secret door below.

This day he searched another room carefully, but still found nothing. Xia Tian couldn't help feeling a little frustrated. Seeing this, Sheng Li smiled and opened his arms towards him and said, "Come here, I'll hold you.

" A little fox jumped out of the shaken long gown, and threw itself into Sheng Li's arms like a ball of snowball.

The little fox's movements were too impatient, and his big furry tail hit a porcelain vase on one side of the antique shelf, and the porcelain vase shattered in response, smashing into eight petals on the ground.

The little fox himself was also taken aback. He subconsciously arched his back and made an attacking posture. After seeing that it was the porcelain bottle he had broken, he relaxed, and brushed Sheng Li's face with his tail in embarrassment. arm.

Sheng Li pinched the tips of the little fox's furry ears, "If it breaks, it will be broken, it's okay."

Neither of them has the temperament to regret and sigh for things that are irreparable, the little fox wants to jump down to pick up the broken pieces of porcelain, But Sheng Li caught his paw, Sheng Li said: "The porcelain is sharp, be careful..."

Before he could finish speaking, he actually saw the pieces of broken porcelain slowly become transparent from the original place, even the finest porcelain slag was no exception, turning from solid to void, and finally disappeared without a trace.

However, a new porcelain vase appeared in place of the original porcelain vase on the Bogu shelf, not to mention the pattern and style, and even the placement was the same as before.

Xia Tian was stunned for a moment, he raised his head to look at Sheng Li, squeaked twice, his eyes widened in surprise, and he looked very cute.

Although he couldn't speak, Sheng Li knew that the little fox was asking if it was a spell cast by him after so many lifetimes. He frowned slightly, "It's not me." Xia Tian was startled

, Not the owner? Then how could the porcelain vase return to its original state? Is there anyone else in the house watching them?

But even the tree spirits and bones outside the house are afraid of Sheng Li's breath, so what dares to lurk in the house so boldly, and has never been noticed by them?

One person and one fox looked at each other, and they all checked tacitly to see if there was any strangeness in the house. However, after a while, there was no change in the house except for the broken porcelain pieces that disappeared without a trace.

The little fox bit Sheng Li's sleeve, raised his paw and pointed to the antique shelf, Sheng Li carried him and walked over, one person and one fox pushed down a piece of porcelain at the same time.

As expected, the two shattered pieces of porcelain disappeared without a trace as before, and the same porcelain appeared in the same place.

Xia Tian suddenly thought of the inexhaustible food, rice, oil, salt and other things in the small kitchen. He felt that he had grasped a clue in his heart, but he wanted to pursue it carefully but it was a mess. He couldn't help picking it up. The paw lightly patted Sheng Li's shoulder, and made two hasty groans, causing the other party to chuckle, "Okay, okay, I don't know what's going on, let's go back and talk about it."