chapter 115

Sheng Li's mind was full of thoughts, and he stood empty in the room for a long time unknowingly. If he was still in the Lingyang Sect, he must have fallen into meditation at this moment, but the little Yuanying at the dantian noticed the change in his master's mood, but he was suffering from it. There is no aura to extradite, so he can only hug the little white fox on his knees in vain, and stroke the soft fur of the other party over and over again.

Xia Tian was still obediently sitting in the bathtub and waiting, but he didn't dare to make any noise when he realized that the sensor sticker had turned cold, for fear of disturbing Sheng Li's business.

But he waited and waited, but he couldn't wait for Sheng Li to come back. He was puzzled, but suddenly felt Sheng Li's mood changed, which made the little fox think that something happened to Sheng Li, so he hurried out of the bathroom and walked barefoot to Sheng Li. Beside him, he looked up at him worriedly, and asked softly: "Master, what's wrong with you?"

Sheng Li finally came back to his senses, before he could speak, his eyes fell on Xia Tian's bare feet , frowned slightly, and hugged him up, "Don't do this again next time."

Xia Tian nodded, and couldn't help asking: "What is the master thinking?

" The little fox's eyes, as pure as the blue sky after the rain, were slightly stunned for a moment.

However, Xia Tian misunderstood what Sheng Li meant, and only thought that he was unwilling to talk to him, so he immediately said anxiously: "How can the master do this?"

Sheng Li was amused by his complaining tone, and no longer hesitated Feeling sad in his heart, he deliberately asked, "What's wrong with me?"

"The master told me last time that we should confess everything to each other." Seeing that Sheng Li didn't care, Xia Tian couldn't help feeling a little anxious, and tugged at his waist. The collar shook, "So you can't hide anything from me, I'll be worried." "

I don't want you to worry, I'm... afraid you'll be scared." Sheng Li looked at him deeply, his gaze He refused to move away, as if he wanted to see if the little fox hesitated even for a moment.

"Xia Xia, if one day I tie you by my side and don't allow you to pay attention to others, will you hate me?" Sheng Li put Xia Tian back into the bathtub, his voice was slightly hoarse, and he subconsciously brought Xia Tian back to the bathtub. A little nervous.

Xia Tian blinked blankly at first, then understood, and couldn't help laughing, "The master is the most important thing, no one can pass you by." It was the first time he

saw Sheng Li showing such a slightly unconfident expression. His expression was funny and soft-hearted at the same time, he couldn't help stretching out his hands to hold Sheng Li's face, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and then patted Sheng Li repeatedly as if to comfort a child. Li backed, "You can have many friends, but... but I only have one husband."

After Xia Tian finished speaking, he opened a pair of beautiful peach eyes and looked at Sheng Li, as if he was asking if he understood. I have shown my sincerity.

Looking at the young man in front of him, Sheng Li felt that a warm light illuminated the ulterior darkness in his heart. He subconsciously stretched out his arms to hug Xia Tian, ​​and the two hugged each other quietly in this posture, as if time passed by. Be still at this moment.

"Ha chirp—"

A sneeze interrupted the tenderness between the two, Xia Tian rubbed his nose, looked at Sheng Li and laughed, "Cold."

His shirt was unbuttoned, and his chest was wide open at the moment. The temperature of Begonia Star at night is already low, so it is natural that it is a bit cold.

Sheng Li secretly blamed himself for being disturbed by miscellaneous thoughts. For a moment, he forgot that Xia Tian was still cold, so he quickly turned on the hot water switch, but when he got up, he was caught by the corner of his clothes. He lowered his head and asked: " What's the matter?"

"It's just... I think we should save water." Xia Tian blinked.

Sheng Li immediately understood what he was going to say, let out a low laugh, and raised his hand to unbutton his clothes.

When the night fell, Sheng Li lifted the quilt covering his body, and carefully looked at the sleeping person in his arms. Seeing that he didn't wake him up, he was slightly relieved, and stuffed his pillow into Xia Tian's arms In the middle, she lowered her head and kissed him lightly on the forehead before getting out of bed.

The person on the bed was still sleeping soundly, and was about to wake up because of the sudden emptiness around him, but felt at ease again after feeling the breath of Sheng Li in his arms.

Sheng Li saw at the door that Xia Tian didn't seem to be sleeping soundly, and then he went out with confidence. With the fighting power of the 20th Army, he didn't think it would be difficult to find the remaining spies when the scope was so narrowed. Need to wait until tomorrow morning.

The interrogation room in the military area was brightly lit. When Sheng Li entered the door, he happened to meet an officer who came out. Seeing that it was Sheng Li, the other party quickly raised his hand to salute, "Commander! He was caught."

Sheng Li also raised his hand in return, " Is it Vasily?"

"Yes, that guy has a tight mouth and refused to recruit, and he is sure of our weakness." As he spoke, the officer showed a look of resentment on his face.

As a person who came to the Boolean galaxy to preach and teach, the researchers including Yeager actually enjoy a certain degree of immunity in the Imperial galaxy. What's more, when he was arrested on the spot tonight, what he passed was not military information, but a simple As long as Vasily refuses to admit the simple word "Ye Luo", they can't do anything to him.

Even as long as tomorrow evening, the Boolean galaxy can ask them to release them. If there is no definite evidence, they can only release them unconditionally.

That's why Sheng Li doubted Yegel. Yegel confessed too quickly and easily, as if he had been waiting to be discovered and interrogated.

Sheng Li walked into the interrogation room and glanced in through the window, but saw that Vasili looked relaxed, and even dozed off on the chair, turning a deaf ear to the interrogator's words.

The interrogator has also encountered many people with Vasily's attitude, and he can still control his emotions, but there is uncontrollable anger in the eyes of the other party.

The officer said beside Sheng Li: "Yager said that it has nothing to do with Vasily, and Vasily himself said that he didn't know what Yegel was doing, and kept saying that he just sent a random message to his family tonight." "

No Possibly." Sheng Li shook his head, "Yeger must have something to do with him, continue to interrogate Vasily, as for Yegel...retry."

Before he finished speaking, a soldier on duty hurried over, stood still in front of Sheng Li, raised his hand as a military salute, and said, "Commander, someone downstairs said they wanted to find you." Sheng Li frowned slightly

, He casually asked, "Who?"

"Researcher Xia."

Sheng Li was taken aback, and hurried downstairs.

As expected, Xia Tian was waiting for him downstairs, and ran over when he saw Sheng Li coming down.

"Didn't you fall asleep? Why did you wake up again?" Sheng Li took off his military overcoat and wrapped it around Xia Tian's body, fearing that the night wind would blow him cold.

Xia Tian blinked, but avoided answering, and only said, "I remembered something and wanted to tell you."

Sheng Li led the man to the office, "What?"

"You caught Vasily tonight." Isn't it?" Xia Tian asked first, seeing Sheng Li nod, and then continued: "Today during the day, Vasily saw the ore I took back from Yegel." He detailed what happened during the day I said it again, lest I missed any details.

"You mean, Vasily recognized that ore?" Sheng Li asked after thinking for a while.

Xia Tian nodded and said, "At first I thought he was just curious, that's why he held the ore and looked at it so seriously, but then I suddenly thought, could he be confirming? He has actually seen the ore, so he just After observing so carefully, I wanted to see if it was the one he recognized." "

If so, you can use ore to try it." Sheng Li nodded thoughtfully, and added to Xia: "Thanks to Xia Xia, so that we don't do useless work."

Hearing the owner's approval, Xia Tian was so excited that his cheeks flushed slightly and his eyes sparkled.

As soon as the two entered Sheng Li's office, there was a knock on the door. It was Sheng Li's deputy. As soon as he entered the room, he found Xia Tian was there. He was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Sheng Li.

Sheng Li said: "Let's talk." He didn't seem to shy away from Xia Tian at all, and then the deputy said: "Commander, you asked us to track down the Boolean galaxy. The recipient is indeed just a medical team, but that medical team is secretly supported by the Haydn family." Unlike the army

of the Imperial galaxy, which is affiliated to the country, the military power of the Boolean galaxy is dispersed and concentrated in the hands of several old families, and the Haydn family The family is the number one family in the Boolean galaxy.

Sheng Li nodded, and his expression didn't show much surprise. Since the medicinal ore is so scarce, without the support of a strong consortium, it is difficult for ordinary medical teams to supply it. But it can only be regarded as ordinary, not enough to support him to supply such a large amount of medicine to his lover in the early stage.

He is also no stranger to the Haydn family. He heard that the reshuffle is currently underway. Perhaps a certain succession candidate wanted to gain profits from Star Haitang in order to increase his bargaining chips, so he chose Yegel as the puppet.

The deputy's expression was a little excited, he paused, and continued: "But Commander, you must not know that that researcher Vasili is the illegitimate son of the Haydn family living abroad." This time, not only Sheng Li, but also

the Xia Tian, ​​who was watching from the sidelines, opened his eyes wide. He subconsciously asked, "Is this true? Wassily related to the Haydn family?

" In this matter, I must trust him very much, so I nodded and replied: "Yes, this news is very secret, but it just so happens that an intelligence officer who came back from the Bull galaxy once worked in the Haydn family, and bumped into Vasily to the Haydn family. Family affairs."

In this way, Xia Tian began to worry about it. After all, he was in a high position in his previous life, and he had never seen dirty things in big families. He guessed that Vasili might want to fight for power by himself. , maybe he was someone's stepping stone, in short, he used the medicine stone mine as a bargaining chip to force Yegel to do things for him, but Yeager himself may not be willing to accept it, so he tried to dig out the medicinal ore on Begonia Star , and admitted all this without hesitation after being arrested, but his lover was still in the hands of Vasily's faction, so he dared not confess to Vasily.

But he also knew that this was just his best guess, so he just kept these thoughts in his stomach and didn't tell Sheng Li.

"Xia Xia, do you want to go back..."

Before Sheng Li could finish his sentence, Xia Tian shook his head, and said in a low voice, "I'll wait for the master here."

Sheng Li sighed in his heart, knowing that the little fox This was because he was afraid that he would leave suddenly again, so he didn't force it anymore, and only kissed the top of his hair comfortingly, "Okay, then Xia Xia is waiting for me here, and we will go back together after the matter is resolved." "Okay.

" Xia Tian gathered up the military coat that had slipped slightly from his shoulders, and smiled slightly with his eyes slightly bent.